Hate

I was at the mall with my friends Taylor and Tiffany. We were shopping. We came out of  Forever 21 laughing. "I have to use the bathroom." I announce. "I'll be back." I say. I walk over to the bathroom, While they enter Hot Topic. I Walk into down the hallway and walk past a guy. He stares at me. I try to avoid my glance but end up staring. He was gorgeous. Even skin tone, Green eyes, perfect nose, no facial hair. I walk into the girls room. I go into a stall and start to pee. I hear the door open and close and the sound of feet walking. They stop just outside of my stall. That's weird. I flush the toilet and open the door. A guy was standing there. Not just any guy. The same guy from outside. I freeze. "Hey I think you've got the wrong room." I say. He shakes his head and I see a flash of metal. I look down and in his hand he held a gun. I nearly scream and I freeze up. Unable to move from the shock. But I force myself to. I back up and slam the door locking it. He rattles the door.

"Open up." he snaps. I don't reply instead I freak out.  What the hell do I do?!!  He hits the door. "Open up!' he snaps. I look around and then drop to my knees and crawl out under the little part, into the next stall. I slam it shut and lock it. The I crawl under again and do the same to the next and the next until I reach the big stall. I run all the way to the corner by the baby table and hold my breath. I gear a click the rattling. "Ok so you wanna play games..." he says. I hear a loud Bang. Like the sound of someone kicking something. Then another followed my another. "If I have to...Bang... break every....Bang... goddamn door in this...Bang... restroom. I will!" He snaps. He stops just out side of my door. "Now I'm gonna count to 3. You can either come out or I can drag you out." I walk up to the door and touch the handle. I take a deep breath and pull the lock. The door flies open and he grabs me by my hair. I scream. He covers my mouth. "If you wanna live you'll shut the hell up."

he snaps I nod. He looks me dead in the eye. "We are gonna leave here without a problem understood?" he asks. I nod.

We leave the restroom. I was petrified. What was he gonna do to me?! we enter the parking lot. I was gonna go with him but not without a fight. I punch him in the nose, break free and start screaming running away. He chases me, grabs my hair and slams me onto the floor. A knife was placed at my throat."Will you shut up!!!" he seethes. I shake my head and bite his hand. He yells out in pain and slams his knee into my stomach. "I swear to... I will make you pay when we get home." he snaps I gasp for air. He drags me into the car locks everything and drives off. "What are you gonna do to me?" I ask. "Take you around the world in a wild goose chase." he says. I shoot him a look. "Kidding. But we will be going to certain parts around the world." he says. I roll my eyes. "I'm staying in L.A." I snap. He frowns. "Your riding with me doll we do things my way now."

****

After like an hour of driving we finally stopped. He practically dragged me out of the car. We walk inside the house. "Want anything to drink?" he asks. "Yeah a nice tall glass of get me the hell out of here." I snap. He laughs. "We don't serve that here. Anything else you might prefer?" I roll my eyes. "Lemonade?" He nods. "Mango flavored." Then he leaves. I stand there. His house was huge!!!!!!! There had to be camera's everywhere. There was no way in hell he was just gonna leave me here. He reappears. "Here you go." he hands me a glass of Lemonade. I take a sip. He eyeballs me. I drop the glass on purpose and stare back at him. "What the hell is your problem?!" he snaps.  "Dont yell at me!" I snap back.

He starts to clean it up. I knee him in the face and sprint towards the door I grab it and yank it open then I run outside. I freeze it was a gated house. I shrug I can hop a fence. I Sprint toward the gate and start to climb. Someone grabs my ankle and starts to tug me down. I kick him in the face. I climb then someone grabs the back of my shirt and yanks me so hard I fall back He catches me in his arms Bridal style. "Let me go." I snap. He drops me. I land on my butt and pain shoots up. He grabs my hair and drags me. Literally. My butt was dragging on the floor as he dragged me by my hair. I scream. "Stop!! Please!! Help!!!" I scream.

He slams the door. "Will you shut up!" I have neighbors you know." he pleads/snaps. I fold my arms over my cheast and smirk. "I can do ALOT worse you know." I say. He glares. "As can I." This house has security cameras, alarms, trackers and is chipped so I dare you to try and escape again." he threatens. I glare at him. "No! I dare you to try me." I snap. He glares at me. "Ok. You know what....come here." He snaps. He grabs my arm and yanks me toward him. "2 weeks then we are out of here. Until then....We need to get some rules straight." He says tossing me over his shoulder. I squirm. "Do you want me to treat you like a child?!" he snaps tossing me down. I nod. "Maybe I do." I retort.

He groans. "Ok. You  be good and you get treats. You be bad and you get pow pow." He says leaning  in and staring at me like a kid. I reach out and slap him. "Ahh you little-" he staggers back. I glare at him. To my surprise he reacts. In a striking force he swung his hand out and backhand slapped me back. It was so strong that I fell down, clutching my cheek. I look up. He hit me! Imma girl! He swears. "Get up. Now." He demands. I scramble up. "I hate you." I say before brushing past him.