Chapter9

Happy fucking new years bitches so here a special 2017 chapter....

Bre
Royal went to celebrate New years with her parents Jacobs suppose to come over today at my place i went to my bathroom and got cleaned up.

I heard a knock at the door i put on the bracelet jacob got me and got my old photos of myself as babydoll today is the day....

I have to tell him before some crazy thing happen all because i didn't tell him. I ran downstairs putting the pictures and bracelet on the glass table i opened the door. To see Jacob he looked over me "hey babygirl "he said smashing our lips together "happy new years" Jacob said i smiled.

Jacob
I miss babydoll, I was driving to Bre house i find something special about her. I kept thinking about how babydoll how we could be perfect but its all my fault a tear slid down my eyes seeing bre face might remind me of babydoll they look alike but due to my information their different people plus bre look more mature then babydoll.

Flashback
"Happy new years baby" i said bringing the cake to the floor we sat at the bottom floor of my bedroom babydoll was next to me taking picture of the cake and me and her. "Happy New years baby " I told Babydoll "happy new years jacob " babydoll said smiling showing her dimples. I kissed her on her neck and i heard her sweet honey moans...

I miss you bre

  I want to feel you again

I want to hold you close
Flashback over

I walked up to bre door and knocked on it she opened the door looking sexy " hey babygirl" i said i smashed my lips into hers thinking about babydoll i back her up to her couch she pushed me ." Sit i got to tell you something " She said sitting she looked serious i sat down across from her. "Here"she handed me a box it was wooden craved with Breaunna Womack babydolls name. "Why the hell do you have this "i yelled she looked down "open it" she said tears started to rush down my eyes. She kept her head down the box was full of pictures with bre and the bracelet i gave her.

      Breaunna womack BOX

I met the boy i like he's cute i finally met him again he seems nice and cool and again he's super cute 2011

2011

I met the boy i like he's cute i finally met him again he seems nice and cool and again he's super cute 2011