~*~Chapter 7~*~

~•~•~Third Person POV~•~•~

Nick Fury was looking at yet another file when Agent Smith went in and dreading telling him what happened. "Nick Fury... Umm... I just wanted to say that I went to get the boy named Percy but..."

"But what Smith. What happened." Said an impatient Nick Fury.

"Well... You see... I tried to get him but... He got away." Agent Smith said so softly that you could have miss understood him but Nick Fury heard all of it.

"What do you mean by 'he got away'." He said through gritted teeth. His anger was off the roof and it was taking him everything he had to not throttle him.

"I mean that.... Ummmm... That when I tried to take him in he handcuff me in less than a second then he knocked me out but not before saying that we will have to do better to catch him." When he was done he was waiting for an explosion from Nick Fury but by some miracle he just said to get out of his office. But not in a good way. But that was better than him yelling at him. Agent Smith quickly went out and left.

When he did Nick was still on his desk thinking about what Agent Smith just said. If a boy can disarm a fully trained agent in little time... Well he was in big trouble. Luckily he knew people that would be impossible for him to defeat.

*%*%*%*TIME SKIP*%*%*%*

Fury was at the meeting room waiting for them to come. About 3 minutes later Tony burst through the door and said, "So Nicky, what do you need." Nick only ignored him, already used to him acting like that. He waits for everyone to arrive. When they all arrive in the room, excluding Thor, he waited for everyone to sit down and said, "Well, we believe there is a terrorist but our best agent couldn't get to him. We believe that he is very powerful and dangerous. That is why I have called you guys here." He then passes the file to Natasha.

Natasha's eyes widen when she sees it only has one paper. Usually a person has at least 2 papers. She opens the file and says out lout,
"Name: Perseus Jackson
Age: 17
Birthday: August 18, 1997 
Mother: Sally Jackson
Father: Unknown
Summary: At 12 was near the St. Louis Arch Bridge. After that he has been seen with a group of teenagers, with baseball bats and tennis rackets attacking people. He is believed to be a terrorist."

Everybody just stares at Nick until Steve says, "But he's just a kid. How can he be a threat?" 

"You know why." Nick says as if it was obvious. Everyone is quiet after that.

"So... We just go in and get this kid?" Tony says to ease the silence.

"No. You guys will just wait until you see a perfect moment to attack." Nick says as he leans back on him seat. "Until then, don't do anything reckless." When he said that, everybody looked at Tony.

Tony put his hands up and said as innocently as possible, "What are you looking at me for? I didn't do anything wrong." Everybody just looked at him with a 'do you really think we're that stupid?' look. "Never mind."

"So," starts Steve, "Does he have any family members?"

"No. All we know is that he has an aunt named May Parker. And appearantly she doesn't have any children." says Fury.

Then, as of some miracle, Tony said something not so retarded. "Wait.... Did you say Parker?" He did t let anybody answer before continuing. "Isn't that the last name of Peter? Or Spider-Man?" Every bodies eyes widened and looked at Tony as if he discovered the cure to cancer.

But Fury looked even more mad. What kind of dumb people did I hire for the investigation? But that didn't stop him from ordering people around. "Tony contact Mr. Parker and tell him what's happening. And tell him to bring his cousin in or else."

Tony only raised an eyebrow and asked,"But if he can't do it? O mean, they are family."

"Well. Tell him to tell Perseus that they are going somewhere and then kidnap him. I don't care as long as long as you get the job done." And with that, Fury got up and opened the door to get out.

Everybody was quite, until Steve said, "Well, what are we going to do?"

"Well appearantly Tony is going to talk to Parker." Says Clinton. Then, as if a silent order, everybody went out the door to leave Tony alone.

When the door closed, Tony groaned and mumbled incoherent things about a true team not leaving other behind, a hard or easy task.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Words: 800

Please don't kill me. I know I haven't updated in like 300 years. But I just got lazy and read books. But then people started voting and said to update, so I thought that some of you actually like this book, and BAM!! I decided to update for those people, and to say thanks. So thank you, your support me and a lot.

Until next time!!!
✌✌✌