2

Chapter two

Jade left her English Composition 2 class and walked outside to the student parking lot. She checked her time, 2:22.

Damn I'm always late picking up London. She thought while quickly driving to London's preschool.

When she arrived at London's school, she got out her car and ran to London's class.

"Im so sorry Mrs. Wallace!" Jade spoke completely out of breath.

"Jade you're always late. I cannot stay here waiting for you because I have a child to pick up from school as well. If this happens once more, I'll have to file a complaint at the administrative office. "Mrs. Wallace sighed.

"Please don't." Jade begged. "I'll try my best to come on time." Jade picked London up.

"Mhm." Mrs. Wallace rolled her eyes.

"Bitch" Jade mumbled while walking out the class.

"How was school sweetpea?" Jade helped London get buckled in her car seat.

"Fun." London smiled.

Jade got in her car and drove to Quan's house. "I'm so sorry that I'm coming to pick you up late. I have school to attend and the professor doesn't give a hell about where you have to go after, you'll leave when he's finished the lesson. If your late, so be it."

Jade arrived at Quan's house and got out the car. "I'll be 5 minutes okay?"

London nodded.

Jade knocked on Quan's door and a few minutes later he came to the door, wearing basketball shorts, nike elite socks and his muscular chest was exposed.

For a moment, Jade thought to herself. Why in the hell did I let all this sexyness go?

"Where's my baby?" Jade went in Quans house.

"In my room, where London?" Quan closed the door.

"In the car." Jade walked downstairs to Quans basement/bedroom. His mother gave him the whole basement when she found out he was having a baby on the way.

"Why you leave her in the car?" He laughed.

"Because I'm only gonna be 5 minutes, is that fine with you?" Jade smiled.

"Shut up." Quan joked.

Jade picked up Brielle and buckled her in the car seat. She grabbed her diaperbag and threw it on her shoulder.

"I'm going to New York tomorrow and I'm not coming back until Monday morning around 8 am, so I guess you'll see Brielle Tuesday." Jade held Brielle's car seat.

"Aight I'll call you later on today. Drive safe while you got my daughter in the car with you, I'm deadass. You got a habit of speeding." Quan pointed his finger at Jade.

"Quan shut up." Jade went upstairs. She left Quans house and secured Brielle in the car. After making sure everything was good she got in the drivers seat and drove home.