The Claim Chapter 17 (Restricted)

When we were under the warm water of the shower. I pushed Titus against the cold shower wall. He growled then pulled me to his chest.

I dug my hands into his wet tousled hair and brought my lips to his. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up as his tongue tasted my mouth.

I wrapped my legs securely around him. When our lips separated we were fighting for breath.

He turned us around, so my back was now against the cold glass. He brushed my wet hair to the side. A few seconds later his canines were buried into the mark he had given me a few hours earlier. I moaned loudly.

He pulled his canines out and licked over his masterpiece. He lifted me up then brought me down slowly, taking in his full length. I wrapped my arms around his around his neck and moaned out in pleasure.

He pulled out slowly then rammed into me. I arched into him and threw my head back. He continued his sweet assault until I exploded around him. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I tightened around his length.

A few moments he let out a throaty moan as his seed filled me. He pounded into a few more time before he slowly pulled out of me.

He placed me down on shaky legs. I placed my hand on his shoulder to steady myself. He placed a kiss on my cheek then turned to grab the body wash.

I rolled my eyes when I saw him reach for his body wash. He place it into the small hand towel then began washing my body from head to toe.

Alphas. Always wanting to imprint their sent on their female.

I blushed scarlet when he started washing between my legs. He looked at my face then smirked. "Don't be shy now."

I scoffed. "Just hurry up. This is awkward."

He rolled his eyes then continued his task. He grabbed my strawberry shampoo. He placed some in his palm then began to lather it in my hair. I closed my eyes and relaxed.

I opened my eyes when he removed his hands. He was staring down at me smiling. "What?" I asked.

"You're beautiful." I smiled then placed a swift kiss on his lips.

"My turn." I grabbed the towel out of his hand then started washing his body. He tensed when I reached his member. I dropped the towel and wrapped my small hand around his impressive length. He closed his eyes and sighed.

I tightened my hand around his length. He snapped his eyes open, then pushed me against the wall gently. "No."

"Why?" I pouted.

"Because I said so." He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes then gestured for him to turn around so I could get his back. He complied while letting out a low chuckle. A gasp escaped my mouth when I saw the claw marks.

"I did that?" I said in barely a whisper.

He turned to face me. "It's okay Brinn. Besides my wolf rather enjoyed it." My lips quirked into a smile.

I washed his back and washed out the shampoo in my hair. He wrapped a towel around my waist and hair. And one around his waist. We exited the shower and headed to the sinks to do our morning routines.

***

YOU MAY REFER BACK TO CHAPTER 17 :)