Anniversary of DWMA/Battle underground?

Start from the beginning

Rosa and I left our house but locked behind us and walked to the school. "I'm so excited! Elly in sure kid is going to dint to his knees for you!" said my sister as I just smiled a little. I was kinda walking like a queen, "Rosa please stop jumping and act like a person" I said and my sister stopped and started to walk like me.

What! We learned to be elegant since we was only 6!

We got to DWMA and walked to the entrance. Everyone was there and looked great...well blackstar didn't look like a gentlemen. He kept sating he was hungry and I sweatdropped "how gentlemanly" I mutter but try and put up a smile.

"Hey everyone! Did we miss anything!" said Rosa and everyone turned our way. Soul and Kid had their jaws dropped and we stand there like super models. Soul walked over to my sister and kissed her but after he pulled away, he looked at me. "Yes soul, is there something you need" I said as I made a fake smile.

"Aren't you going to kill me?" soul asked and I just giggled and he looked at me like a was a demon. "Soul my sister can't do anything to you cause she's in a dress and most of all in heels, be very lucky she didn't where tennis shoes cause she was taught to be like a young lady" Rosa explained and I just smiled.

I walked over to kid and kissed his cheek. "Good evening Kid, are you alright you look like something is trebling you" I said in a sweet voice and kid shook his head. "No no, in alright but Snow you look beautiful! Where did you get the dress" asked kid as we went in.

"I made it myself and I did the Sam with my sisters" I said. Kid had to make his speech and I was the entertainment later on.

(Go to 30 seconds and to 3:40 and see what's going to happen what kid did a the party)

As kid speech was ruined by blackstar, he was sad so I kissed his cheek and he got over it pretty quickly. "And now for entertainment, please give it up for our talented musician Eliza Storm!" Lord Death said in his goofy voice.

I walked up the steps and got the the middle of the stage and smiled at the crowd. "I would like today thank you lord death for making The DWMA. Know I will be singing a song, so please grab your dace partner and have fun" I said and I nodded to the piano man.

He started to play the music and I heard violins, I closed my eyes and started to sing.  (Eliza is singing the whole song...there is no guy!)

As I finished, I heard clapping and opened my eyes and see everyone clapping. I smiled and curtsy lightly and walked off the stage. Once I got off the stage, Kid gave my a hug and smiled "Eliza that song was amazing! But who was the song about?" asked kid and I giggled.

"Well, Kiddo it's simple" I said and walked away and went to the snack table and got some munch but made sure it want spiked. I took a sip and it was fruit punch. Then I heard a soft melody playing, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turn around and see kid.

"May I have this dance snow" asked kid as his hand was out. "Why of course Kiddo" I said and took his hand. Kid put his right hand on my hip while my left hand was on his shoulder.