I shook my head. "I bet he's out there looking for me right now."

She gave me a pokerface. "I don't think you can be too sure about that" she said. She walked out of the room and came back in a few seconds later holding Corahn's hand.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled. "Corahn, what are you doing here?!"

He sighed. "I'm sorry Minnie. But I'm doing what I need to do."

I shook my head. "You fuckin' bastard! How could you?!"

Taylor shook her head. "Looks like you don't know your man as well as you thought you did."

I glared at her. "I suggest you shut the fuck up, whore!"

She glared at me. Then, she walked over and slapped me. "Watch who the fuck you're talking to, bitch. Remember, I'm one of the people who determines whether or not you get to keep your life and, right now, the chances aren't too pretty for any of you."

I glared at her. "I bet you're doing this shit for the money. What do you need now, Taylor? Huh? More clothes? Shoes? Drugs? You're fucked up!"

"Minnie, just calm down" Corahn said.

I looked at him as if he was crazy. "And you're defending this bitch, too?" I chuckled a little bit. "Maybe you're not who I thought you were after all. And to think, I was actually excited about starting a family with you."

He looked at me confused. "What?"

I looked down at my feet and kept my mouth shut. I'm not going to tell him I'm pretnant, especially after all of this. It was freezing. I let a tear fall from my eyes and onto the shorts I was wearing. The crop top I had on wasn't enough to keep myself warm.

My heart is becoming as cold as my body at this point.

Diggy's POV

"Corahn, bro, you're behind this too?"

He nodded at me. "Partially behind it at least."

"But, why?" Yn asked.

"My dance career needs to kick off."

Yn looked at him like she was disgusted. "So, your dance career is more important than Minnie? The love of your life?"

He didn't say anything. He just looked down. I know he can't face the fact Yn just threw at him.

She shook her head. "All of you are pathetic weaklings."

Just then, two people with masks on came in. They dismissed everybody and told Desiree to take DJ. She smirked at me before leaving. Yn looked as if she wanted to kill her.

"So, we all meet again, I see" one of the masked men said.

"Who are you and why are you doing this?" Minnie demanded.

"I doubt if you really want to know who we are" one of them said.

"Well, your wrong. Tell us who you are."

They took off the masks and I was shocked. Minnie just shook her head an her mouth dropped open. Yn started crying.

Yn's POV

"Aw, Yn. You're not happy to see me again?"

*FLASHBACK*

"No for the millionth time, IM NOT READY!" I yelled at Jason. And could you blame me? I was only 16 and my boyfriend constantly bothered me about having sex with him!

"I don't give a fuck about if you're ready or not! Im getting some tonight whether you're ready or not!" You could hear the anger and seriousness in his voice. "You're MY property Yn."