Favourite Characters

Kan and Bob again -- with their favourite characters in the anime we have watched.

Starting with Kan (again):

Character: Chuuya Nakahara (Bungou Stray Dogs)

- I mean, he's like one of the antagonists but dang, I fell for his hat. I LOVE HIS HAT. THAT'S WHY I LOVE HIM. Not to mention, his voice actor is the singer of GRANRODEO and I really love their songs <333 (I like some Japanese metal songs bruh) Can I say that his ability is like-- what catches my attention in the manga. Like bruh, I really love Chuuya and gravitational abilities the most and CHUUYA IS LIKE A PACKAGE OF MY FAVOURITES; not to mention his hat. I need his hat. That's what got me of Chuuya. And that's why I love this hot-tempered hater of Dazai. Oh, and I ship Dazai and him, btw.

-/-

Character: Weiss Schnee (RWBY)

- Not an anime. Not from a simple company in Japan. It's from RoosterTeeth. But I simply have to mention her. Weiss Schnee is a "wise" child who loves "weiss" (means white in German), well, maybe not "weiss" but ye. She's like a mild hot-tempered child who wants to be perfect but in one of the trailers introducing Weiss, gosh, she's really majestic and badass at the same time. I really want to draw her, but let's leave it for the next year :D I love her smart and witty interactions with the rest of the RWBY gang and lemme say, I really LOVE her interaction with Ruby the most. It was rocky at the start, but then they started to patch things up and they get badass with each other when they agree on things they like. Like holy-- I LOVE THEM.

-/-

Character: Sawada Tsunayoshi (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

- When I first watched this anime, I had to skip some episodes because of him stripping himself to boxers... he's clumsy, not athletic in any sense, and dumb in school as well. But when he got himself involved in the underground, things started to get interesting. He got much more badass when he received his gloves from Leon, even though he was really reluctant on getting the 10th Vongola Boss position. What I really like about him was his determination to continue even though he was not intending on getting that position. He was also really understanding and even protects his friends and family at the cost of his life. His kind self attracted lots of friends and gosh, they even became their famiglia. That's what really caught my attention on him :33
-
Oh look its Bob.

Yahiro (Special A)
-he's so misunderstood. At first, I disliked him for scaring away Akira's friend, but turns out that lil bih was using Akira and Yahiro is really bad at dealing with things. I totally ship him with Megami ahem ahem. When Akira and (I forgot his name noo) caught him on his date with Megumi, he pretended to be the one who forced her out even though she was the one who asked for the date. Honestly him and Megumi are one of my favourite pairings ;)

Irina Jelavic (Assassination Classroom)
My favourite teacher (sorry Koro sensei) in AssClass. She's smart and hilarious. She's a great assassin and teacher (yesyes). That and she had an epic nosebleed when she saw him shirtless ;) her back story was sad af buut she gets to marry kurusuma so that's a win ye?

Tengu (Kamisama Kiss)
-OK so even though he tried to eat Nanami, who can resist that eyeliner XD and that er... Heavenly voice. My favourite scene was when Nanami went like "tf" when he wasn't the fallen angel he was rumoured to be. Also when him and Tomoe (as a lil fox) fought for the bed and ended up falling asleep together. Personality wise he isn't that bad, I mean he cared about Nanami(??) and brought her souvenirs and stuff. Hehe. He's an overall hilarious character and one of my faves.