"There's always a bigger fish."

Start from the beginning

"Zayn,why. You know how he gets-" Arzaylea his other best mate huffed,sitting on the couch across from Harry.

"His name is Yoda,you dumbass, first of all. He's the best jedi there ever was." Harry got up and threw playfully, the nearest thing he could find,which had to be a plastic fork (honestly why?). "I hope Yoda comes back from the dead and chops you head off,you dick."

Zayn scoffs. " As if,the little fucker is so fucking tiny." Harry narrows his eyes at him.

"Have you even seen Star wars Z? Have you seen all the moves he can do?" There are times like this he wished he'd never met Zayn.

It started like this, Zayn's friend or EX-Friend (hehehe) who for some weird reason,called himself naughty boy. Well 'Naughty Boy' was certainly naughty. He black mailed Zayn and said if he didn't want his secret to get out he had to dump his lunch all over Harry and then steal his clothes,which was the stupidest thing. Harry let him do it,only because he saw how stressed and anxious Zayn was after he explained the situation to Harry. Plus he likes being naked okay? After that Zayn and Harry have been the bestest of friends.

But now he's regretting it so much. No one makes fun of Star Wars. No One.

Zayn throws his hands up in the air. "Obviously Harry, you make us watch it with you all the time!"

"Why are you complaining? You are literally watching one of the greatest movie series ever, all the time. You should feel proud, Zee."

"Yeah Zee, be happy he ins't obsessive over Lord Of the Rings." Arz giggles, playing with her socks.

Arzaylea and him are different, They have been best friends since primary school. She moved to Holmes Chapel when he was in year 3. Harry smiles warmly at the memory. She stole his juice box and salad and kindly punched his face when he asked for them back. Arzaylea can actually throw a mean punch. He needs to stop making friends like this.

Arzaylea and Zayn are also kind of famous.

Zayn is a up coming model and has almost a million followers on Instagram,which wow. But he can see why. Zayn is a mother fucking god. He's so beautiful, honestly if he was attracted to Zayn in something that wasn't a brotherly way,he would so date him. Like honestly have you seen him?

 Like honestly have you seen him?

Zayn was a sexy god. In a totally platonic way, Harry reminded himself.

Arzaylea is more Instagram famous if anything, and that's only because of her last boyfriend, Bryan. The only reason the were insta famous was because they were a really hot couple and posted really cute pics together. They all liked Bryan at first, then he started to tell Arz things that were certainly not true about her self. It finally got to where Bryan was starting to push Arz so Zayn immediately got her out of that situation when he found out.