Gene's eyes

(Zane's POV)

When I looked at Gene he was just staring at me he smirked and then walked away. I was so flustered and embarrassed that I yelled in front of the hole school my face was red I couldn't see but I can tell. "Aphmau I'm sorry for yelling at you." She replied to me in a way I didn't expect "It's fine I'm sorry for telling you all of a sudden." After that the bell rang and we went to class. I was transferred to a new subject chemistry and guess who I had to sit with GENE because the two lovebirds Sasha and Zenix didn't want him in their "love space". "Um Zane I'm sorry about yesterday." Gene said "it's kinda okay, anyways I have a question why did you call me cute?" I asked but Gene didn't answer he just blushed and stared into my eyes. I felt like I was getting hypnotized because I couldn't look away his beautiful blue eyes gazing right at me. I quickly snapped out of it and turned away. I had a feeling Gene was still staring at me I looked in the corner of my eyes... he was. I wonder why me don't tell me he's targeting me what have I done to him or to deserve this.

(Gene's POV)

Ops... I got distracted by Zane's beautiful blue eye he was staring at me back but it looked like he was in a daze but then he came to and quickly turned away. I don't care anymore Zane is just too cute when he's embarrassed didn't Zane ask me something like "why did you call me cute" or something like that. Now I have a plan

word count (304)