The Ice Fam: Part 1

Kirby's POV:

      It's been three weeks since we've traveled from that lovely city. I had lots of fun. Hmm. I wonder what Meta is thinking.
"Miss." A child said. "Hay there. Why are you here?" I said calmly. "I need help. My brother and sister are stuck. They are fine but there's isn't a way down." The child responded with worry in her tone. "Alrighty! We'll help! Just show us the way." I responded.
      After a couple of minutes of running, we found them. They looked quite alike! They seem to be stuck in that cave above."Our latter broke. We need help to fix it." The child said pretty quietly. Okay... "First of all, do you have a hammer? Or some sort of tool?" I asked. The girl above heard, and she yelled out they did. She went back in the cave and dropped a ranch down.
      I was going to grab it but I missed it. It was going to hit my head till I see white gloves holding it. I turned around slowly to see Meta. "Ah! Thank you. Heh!... um. Can I have it, please?" Meta gave me the ranch along with a slight nod. I could see the kids' curiosity except I think I heard the girl above squeal?
      I threw the ranch up high and right after, the star. I had the clothes like I had with the hammer but with a charm bracelet. It has a ranch and hammer. Cute! "Hay! Miss! We have a few screws that you could use!" The other child above told to me. "Thanks! Drop it and I'll get it soon as it lands on the floor." Just as I said, he dropped it and there was enough screws for the poor latter.
      I went straight to fixing the latter. It took a couple of minutes for me to do but it looks great now. Soon as I turned around, their eyes were wide? Even Meta?! "Um? Is there something I did wrong?"

Meta Knight's POV:

      Of course she doesn't know. She just fixed it in a in less than minutes! I was able to see, at least, to see what she was doing. I'm not surprised that the kids are confused or shock. "Miss. You did it quite fast." The child said informally. "Really? But I thought I did it for a couple of minutes like around 20 minutes or so? Well, let's just get your siblings down! Okay?!" As she said, she placed the latter towards the cave so they could get down.
      The siblings patted the child and it seems the child liked it. She gained some color on her skin. That child doesn't seem to be no ordinary child. These kids seem to have some secret but I'll see. They don't seem dangerous so I'll just be in a look out. "Thank you so much! For your help!" exclaimed the female sister, assuming.
"I hope this doesn't bother you but could you help us with another problem we have?" The male twin asked. "Yah! Sure! Why not?" Kirby said quickly, of course without a thought. "We have these boxes of ice and we were hoping you could help us carry it up the hill." The female twin answered. "Oh! That's simple. I need... a feather!"
      I saw Kirby ran to a big feather that was red. She threw her star at the feather and gained wings behind her back. She had a lovely red dress close to her knee. It was a strap on her left and a sleeve at her right. Her star necklace was red and had red large wings. Her hair was pined with a wing hair clip. Her eyes and nails were red as well as her slippers. She looked...
"Hay! Come! I'll give you wings as well as the items but you all have to practice." Kirby said flying. She did look... nice.
      The child went to her first bravely. The child still doesn't show much emotion. Kirby gave the wings and it was red and blue? Interesting. She held the child's hand teaching her and it didn't take her long. The siblings, seemingly like twins, went together and had red and blue wings as well. I was next and forgotten she kissed them all on the forehead. I don't know if she's turning red or her face was like that when she transformed but I'm glad I have my mask on. Kirby didn't ask me to take off my mask but instead kissed my cheek instead. I had red and purple wings.
     When I looked at the children, they had different expressions. The female twin was red and had a surprised face, the male twin was smirking, and the child still had no expression. When we had all learned to use our wings, she tapped the boxes that had ice, with her nails. We flew as the boxes follow. The kids seem to have lots of fun with Kirby but I must make sure nothing wrong happens.
      While we flew up the hill, there was a few traps but made sure the kids and Kirby didn't notice. I stopped all of them before any of them could get hurt or anyone else. I could tell Kirby is getting tired from using more of her powers than she's use to, so I carried her. It looked like she was going to resist but when she tried, I could tell she felt weak, so she slept in my arms. The child was also being carried by the female twin.