Chapter 32 (The End)

*several months later*

Zoe's POV

I can't believe the tour is over. It was so much fun. They was quite a lot of drama and heartbreak as well.

Everyone was friends again. Lola never came into contact with Niall or any of us. Niall and I are still just friends, as so are me and Harry.

Even though I said I would never forgive Niall, I did. We were only friends but sometimes when we talk to each other I wish we were more. I don't know if that will happen though.

Today everyone was going back to their families. We were in a taxi on the way to the airport. We were in Perth now.

***

We got to the airport and we all said goodbye. Now I just had to say goodbye to Niall. He was flying to London as his family were there and the boys were also flying there. I was flying to Dublin and then my parents were picking me up and driving to Westmeath.

Niall started to walk over to me. I smiled.

"Guess this is goodbye for now" he said. I could feel the sadness in his voice.

I just nodded my head. If I opened my mouth and began to talk I was afraid I would begin to cry.

Niall embraced my in a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his arms were around my waist.

I could feel years escape my eyes.

"Please don't let go" I said to Niall, my voice filled with tears.

"I won't" he replied.

When we finally broke away from the hug, we looked each other in the eyes. I really just wanted to reach up and kiss him but I couldn't. I wanted to but I just couldn't. We were just friends. Unfortuently.

Niall's POV

When I was hugging Zoe I realised how stupid I was for letting her go. For cheating on her. I still loved Zoe, more than anything else in the world. It hurt me everyday knowing that I wouldn't ever have a proper 'boyfriend/girlfriend' relationship with Zoe again. I wish I never cheated on her and we were still together. We could grow up together, get married, start a family, grow old together. That wasn't going to happen unfortuently.

Our parents were talking to eachother again. They realised that there was no point in fighting. They knew what happened between me and Zoe. To be honest I was quite embarrassed to come face to face with mother after what I did to Zoe. She hates cheaters.

I just wish it never happened and Zoe and I were still together.

Zoe's POV

"I'll miss you Niall" I said to Niall.

"I'll miss you more zozo" Niall said back to me. I chuckled at his nickname for me.

The board with the flights on it lit up. It was time for Niall and the boys to leave for their flight. I was flying alone as Sam had to leave a week early as her gran-uncle had died.

Niall looked at the board and sighed realising he had to go.

He kissed my forehead and whispered goodbye in my ear.

Tears were now freely falling from my eyes. I made Niall promise to text me when he landed.

He was gone along with the boys.

I was left alone. I was going to miss them so much.

I wish I still had Niall.

Nialls POV

I had to leave. I kissed Zoe's forehead gently and whispered goodbye to her.

She was crying. I was trying to hold in my tears.

It was hard to hold them in but I did it.

The boys and I walked to our plane.

I was really going to miss the boys. I was going to see them again soon but still we had two months off. It was a long time. I was going to miss them and Zoe.

I wish I still had Zoe.

THE END.

'Hiding Our Love'

Wrote by zaynbrooksluke

I can't believe it over!

Thanks to everyone for reading, voting and commenting!

Please still get your wattpad friends to read this! please, please, please.

Tell us what you thought of it.

There will not be a sequel for this book but Erin and I might have some news for you soon :3

Thank you all so, so, so much!

We love you all (:

If you still want to read work by us check out out other works on our profiles.

Bye for now!

~Aoife & Erin.

Xxx.