"If I do, I know I won't cheat on her. I'll treat her like she deserves to be treated. Like a princess." He just chuckled at me, and then smirked. "You really think you'll ever have a chance with her? Please, her dad would never let her date someone like you, especially with your background. You're better off dating Max."

"That's where you're wrong dick. I don't give a flying fuck about what her dad thinks," i said about to strike, "Now get the hell out of my house."

-

When I went to work, all I could think about was what Jack said. He did have a point. When her father first saw me, he barely looked at me and acknowledged my presence. As I finished up my break, Ariana was pulling into the auto shop.

"What are you doing here?"

"I think something's wrong with my car, can you take a look and see what's wrong?" I lifted up her hood and a cloud of smoke came up. "Wow. How did you do this?"

"I don't know. I was trying to fix something and I did something to the wrong, thing. . . I think. Can you fix it?"

"It's gonna take a couple days, maybe even weeks."

"That's fine. I don't mind. But, since we still have to finish our project, I'd have to come here instead of us doing it at my house. Or, we could go to your house."
"We can work on it here. Jesse won't mind."

"Okay then." She said taking a seat and pulling out her phone. As I worked on the car, every time I looked up, I caught her starring at me. I just smirked and smiled and continued working on her car.
"So, how long have you been working on cars?"

"Since I was nine. My stepdad taught me."

"That's really neat." She said making me chuckle. " I have never been good with stuff like this."
"Oh really?"

"Yeah. Plus my dad would never let me near his cars when he fixed like my older brother." She said.
"Shit!" I pulled my hand back and held it tightly in my other. "What happened?"

"I cut my hand." When I removed it, there was a large deep cut on the front side of my right hand.
"Is there a first aid kid somewhere?"

"I need to go to the hospital."

"What happened?" Jesse said rushing out to see me.

"I just cut my hand."

"Calum you're uncontrollably bleeding." She said taking the towel from my back pocket to wrap around my hand. "He needs to see a doctor."
"Here, take my car, make sure he's taken care of." Jesse said we ran to the car as Ariana drove me to the hospital.

"Is your hand okay?"

"It's still bleeding really bad."

"Do you feel like your gonna pass out or something?"

"Ariana I'm fine."

"Promise?"

"Promise." I said chuckling. When we got there, I was rushed into the emergency room and I had to get stitches. It was the worst fucking 45 minutes of my life. I got discharged and Ariana drove me home.

"Thanks for the ride-"

"I'm coming in with you. To make sure you're okay." She said getting out. "You don't have to do that-"
"Well I want to, so come on." She said following me inside. When I opened the door, just how I had pictured it.

My mom running frantic around the house, and all my siblings playing and screaming. "Bubby!" Annabelle shouted running into my arms. "Hey Anna, be careful." I said as I picked her up.

"Bababababa." Macey cried, as I walked past her.

"Oh thank god you're okay." My mum said running to hug me. "I'm fine mum, don't worry." I said.
"Cally who's the girl over there?" Mason said hiding behind my leg. "Mum, this is my friend, Ariana. Ariana, this is my family."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you all." She said. "It's nice to meet you Ariana." My mum said giving her a hug.
"It's nice to meet you too. I didn't know you had such a large family." She said picking up Macey.
"Calum your girlfriend is really pretty." Luca said making her blush.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Can she be mine?"

"I'm a little old for you sweetheart."

"Age is just a number." He said as I rolled my eyes. I sat Annabelle down and she ran to Ariana and grabbed her leg. "Well aren't you adorable." She said making Anna giggle. "Ariana, why don't you join us for dinner."

"She should probably go and give Jessie his car back." I said. "Oh I just got off the phone with him, he said it's alright if she brings it in tomorrow. Stay for dinner, we have plenty for an extra guest." My mum said. "I would love to stay for dinner, thank you Ms. Hood."

"Oh please, call me Joy." I mentally face palmed myself as she took her into the kitchen, with my younger siblings following behind. "Why'd you bring her here?" Jazmine asked me.

"Didn't have much of a choice because I can't drive."

"She's a bitch."

"You're lucky my hand is to fucked for me to punch your teeth in. Don't blame her because your fuck buddy tried to choose her over you, when they were dating first."

"Whatever." She said going upstairs. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, and when I looked up, Ariana was standing their with Macey. "I think she wants you know." She said handing her to me. "Babababababa." She sobbed. "Thanks."

"Your family is really sweet, and so welcoming. I wish I had a big family like this."

"It's alright I guess."

"So, you're the oldest?"

"No, we have an older sister Mali. She's living in London with her husband Ben."

"Well, that sounds lovely. I've always wanted to visit." She said blushing. "Calum why don't you show Ariana around?" My mum said as I groaned walking up the stairs. This is gonna be a long night