Chapter 11: The Race Of Tasks

Start from the beginning

I remembered the task.

"Jewel-chan" Tsuna said.

"y-yes?"

"come, sit beside me" he said with a killer smile. If I can just nosebleed, many blood are rushing out my nose right now.

He looks serious and calm. So calm and serious, he's like in HDWM but no flames or orange eyes.

I sat beside him in a bench. Now's the right timing!

"Tsuna-kun......um....how do I look?" I asked with a blush on my face.

His eyes widened then turned to a smile that the normal Tsuna-kun would do.

"you look beautiful" he smiled.

Thug! Thug! Thug! Thug! Thug! Thug!

My heartbeat is keep on raising. It's so loud that maybe even Tsuna can hear it.

"t-thank you" I replied.

"how about you, what do I look like when I'm serious and calm" he's expression wasn't the one like before. He turned to the normal one Tsuna.

"you look cool with that expression and more.....handsome" I replied. My face became hot.

Thug! Thug! Thug! Thug! Thug! Thug! Thug! Thug! Thug! Thug! Thug! Thug!

It was quite akward for me. It was total silence.

"It's cold. Here wear my jacket" Tsuna broke the silence and gave me his black, expensive jacket. He placed it on me. I didn't wear the sleeves.

"thank you" I said. "is your task finished?" I asked.

"yeah" he nodded. "how about you?"

"finished already" I replied.

There was total silence again.

"Tsuna-"

"Jewel-"

We both said each others names. I looked away and blushed.

"you first" I said.

"you see-"

"Woah, look! A hot chic!" A guy that looks tough said. There was 7 of them.

"wanna come with the cool guys? babe?" another one said.

Babe.....the one the my ex boyfriend addressed me. It made me shake.

"don't get closer to her!" Tsuna went in front of me and became the cool and serious type.

"eh? She your girlfriend?" one asked.

"no" Tsuna answered.

"then scram!" another one said.

One memory of Carl appeared and I started to cry, remembering him.

"you bastard! You dare make her cry!" Tsuna didn't went HDWM but he beat the crap out of the seven guys.

After that he quickly went over to me.

"are you alright?" he kneeled and looked at me with a worried voice and face.

My tears are still flowing out and then I suddenly hugged him.

"make me forget!" I begged as more tears came out.

"please make me forget about him! I know you watched me! So please....help me" I sobbed.

He placed his arms around me and comforted me.

"yeah, I'll make you forget" he comforted me. He was back to his normal self.

I looked at his face, eyes with full of honesty, not pity.

"thank you" I hugged him tighter. 

"release all your sadness and anger. Release it all and tell what you truly feel" Tsuna said.

I just kept on crying and sobbing.

"I hate you Carl!" I said in a low voice.

"keep on telling of what you feel. Tell the world how you feel"

"I hate you Carl! I hate you for cheating on me! I hate you Molly for betraying me!" I yelled, but not to loud.

Tsuna made my head stay on his shoulders and then we stood. I burried my face in his chest.

"I'll make you forget, I promise" Tsuna hugged me tighter. I just cried in his chest, it was warm.

Reborn's POV

"how long will you record this? Reborn" Lal said.

"until it's all over" I replied.

"why would you record this anyway? and give some privacy, kora!" Colonello said with his bandana covering his eyes.

"I'm recording this for fun, and privacy? No one will stop me" I replied.

'he's the real spartan here' Colonello and Lal thought.

"what was that?" a glint appeared in my eyes.

The both just looked away.

"good" I grinned.

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

Jewel's POV

Day 33,

Reborn is really up to something! He made me race with Tsuna. A race of finishing tasks. It was a tie.

At first, it was all normal until it told me to go to Namimori......it made me vandalise it and luckily, I wasn't bitten to death by Hibari!

Then the part to tell Gokudera that Haru likes him. Why would Reborn make me do that? And Haru also? Does he ship the two?

Then, everything was normal until the last five tasks. Make me buy a dress and stockings. Make me wear it and make my hair down.

Then ask Tsuna on how I look I like?!! Tsuna said that I look beautiful!!!! In a cool and serious way too!

Then it became akward then a gang showed up and Tsuna defeated them then I cried and hugged him.

I asked if he can help me forget about my ex and he said yes.

It was a crazy day. A really crazy one.

P.S. Tsuna, you look hot in serious and calm type ;)