Chapter 1

(Based off of -frnkiero s oneshot)
It was a lovely day outside, but Gerard Way didn't give a crap. He was too busy painting a floral river in his bright pastel room. His parents were out of town with his brother, Mikey, due to him playing in his band Electric Century. He wasn't wearing much, just a long light green sweater and blue boxers. His long red hair was tied back. Just before he put his signature swirly lily pad on the painting, his phone rang. "Hello? 'Hello! Are you Gerard Way?' Um yes... 'Hi! It's me, Mrs. Artesmov. I wanna say, you're getting a scholarship for next year!' B-but I'm only 15 and I'm gonna be 16! 'Yes, but your art got you into college early!' Woah...." He stood there, in shock, dropping his phone. "Thank you Mrs. Artesmov! 'You're welcome!' Bye!" He hung up and immediately called his mom. He told his mom the good news, but got bad news instead. His parents and brother are going out of the country for a few years. He sighed and hung up. He put his phone on his nightstand and continued to paint. He was excited for college. The thing was,  it was the beginning of summer and Gerard was 15, entering college. He finished the painting and signed it. Stressed out, he untied his hair and ran a hand through his own hair.

Frank was about 18, I guess but the author doesn't give a crap. On this day, he was outside his hotel, smoking. His phone rang. It was his friend Brendon. "Hey Brendon. What's up? ''Did you get your college info yet?' Yup. Burnt it. 'ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You aren't gonna know if we're rooming together!' I took a picture of it. I'll be fine. 'On moving day do you need help with your stuff?' I thought your parents were bringing the stuff. 'They are. I guess you'll have all of your stuff right?' Yeah. I gotta run. Cops see me. Bye." He quickly hung up and hopped on his motorcycle and drove off.