"Did you hear Alvena?" Bilbo called out to the others. "We know which way to go!" Bilbo called out again. Abruptly they both heard as if branches were snapping. "Hello!" Bilbo called out and as they looked forward they heard more snapping. "Hello." Bilbo said lowly this time wondering what was the snapping sound. Suddenly they both saw as if someone was snapping the tree branches approaching them they both then ducked down to only see no dwarves.

Bilbo caught his foot in a gob of web "No- no! Come-on!" Bilbo said. Alvena tried grabbing his shirt but instead of pulling him back they both fell forward both letting out a shout as they fell but they both then got stuck between webs both relieved but then faded a few seconds later as a huge spider's face appeared and roared at them making both of them to let go and fall more deeper but finally came to a stop as they both landed on a bed of web but fear filled their veins as they couldn't escape the web. The spider then came towards them and started wrapping both of them up with the web.

As the spider dragged both of them Bilbo managed to get his sword and stab the spider, the spider then fell and died. Bilbo got out of the web and started helping Alvena get out of hers. As they looked to the side they both saw the spiders caught the dwarves. Alvena and Bilbo hid behind a trunk as a spider passed them. 

"What are we gonna do now?" Alvena whispered but then Bilbo got out of his pocket a golden ring. "Where did you get that?" Alvena asked wondering where in hell did he get that. 

"Just follow my lead, okay?" Bilbo said. Alvena nodded but as Bilbo put on the ring he then vanished into thin air. Alvena's jaw dropped and her eyes widen she couldn't believe her eyes. 

"Bilbo!" she called out in a whisper. "Bilbo!"

Alvena stayed where she was since she was scared now that she is alone and have no idea where Bilbo is. Suddenly something dropped from a distance and the spiders went running off towards the sound. Alvena noticed a spider going near Bombur about to eat him and before Bilbo could reach the spider that was about to devour Bombur Alvena beat him to it by stabbing the Spider from behind. Bilbo then took off the ring and appeared again and stabbed the spider in the face he then hissed, "Stings! It stings!" 

Bilbo then said "Sting that's a nice name." 

"Cut the dwarves down." Alvena ordered as she cut one dwarf down with her sword along with Bilbo's help.

All the dwarves started to get up and started running, Bilbo disappeared without Alvena noticing, she follows the group of dwarves as they searched for Kili after they fought off some of the spiders. "Kili!!" Thorin shouted suddenly a spider jumped in front of them and hissed. In the distance Alvena spotted someone with blond hair running on the branches he then jumped and held on the web sticking out the spider's butt as he swung down and harshly landed on the spider killing it. He then slides towards the group gracefully but then he aimed his arrow right at Thorin and behind Thorin was Alvena. Suddenly Elves appeared all around aiming arrows at them.

"Do not think I won't kill you dwarf." he hissed. For some unknown reason as Alvena heard his voice she started feeling tingles, and she thought it was common sense leaving her body because she found the blond haired, blue eyed elf attractive but at the same time despise him because he insulted Thorin. The blond haired elf's eyes flickered to Alvena with a cold and hard stare, "And you too Elleth." Alvena could feel the fire growing from inside her as she could also feel her eyes turning red.

"It would be my pleasure." he said again and it made Alvena even more mad. More elves surrounded them but suddenly everyone heard Kili shout. "KILI!!" Fili shouted. Alvena wanted to go over and help her friend Kili if only the blond haired elf wasn't pointing his arrows at her. 

"Search them." the blond haired elf ordered as they all began to search them but as one elf tried to touch Alvena his skin burned as he made contact with her skin. Alvena then eyed the blond haired elf as he approached Gloin as he got out a picture frame Gloin then shouted "Give that back! That's private!" 

"Who is this? Your brother?" he asked. 

"That is my wife." Gloin said.

"And what is this horrid creature? A goblin mutant?" the blond haired elf asked. 

"That's my wee lad Gimli." 

Surprisingly Alvena understood everything they were saying "Are the spiders dead?" he asked. Alvena raising her eyebrow. "Yes, but more will come.. They're growing bolder" the red head elleth said. 

"What are they saying?" Thorin asked in a whisper to Alvena. 

"Spiders." she whispered suddenly the blond haired elf who Alvena found out his name is Legolas-- a Prince in fact held Thorin's sword and said "This is an ancient Elven blade. Forged by my kin... where did you get this?" he also asked Thorin as he glared at him.

"It was given to me." Thorin replied which was the truth. 

"Not just a thief but a liar as well." Legolas said as he pointed the blade too close to Thorin that's when Alvena lost it as she lunged towards Legolas making them both fall to the ground and her hands were burning like fire as she burned his cheek suddenly she felt hands grab her arms and pull her back. 

"What sorcery are you?" Legolas asked as he pushed himself off the ground but Alvena kept silent and glared at Legolas ignoring his question. "Take her to the king." Legolas ordered as they all started walking Bofur asked "Thorin, Alvena-- Where's Bilbo?" Alvena's head whirled around worried and frightened for her brother but she couldn't shout his name no matter how much she wanted to.

They soon came to a bridge that led to a great cave. Alvena looked around and admired the beauty. She fell in love with the place but she wasn't allowed to roam around on her own. 

"Is this your kingdom?" Alvena asked as she looked around and entered the gates but no one answered her. 

"It's beautiful." she whispered enough for every elf to hear especially Legolas. As those words left her mouth Legolas looked at her with adoration since no one in a thousand years since his mother died complimented on the beauty of the Greenwood and his home but it quickly faded as he realize that she was with dwarves, she is his enemy.

"Close the gates."