•Chapter 2•

Sakori POV

"Are you ready yet?" I groaned, impatiently.

"Wait nigga damn!" Teo said from the bathroom.

I roll my eyes. He takes longer than me to get dressed, and I'm a girl! Like damn. Hurry yo feminine ass up.

He finally comes outta the bathroom.

"Took you long enough." I say.

"Shutcho ass up."

"Let's go big head." I say, dragging him towards the front door.

We're supposed to be meeting up with Key, Zavi, Dallas, Zay, Kandi, Amaya, and, sadly, Jade. Ayo already left because Teo was taking too long. Anyways, Jade is cool with Zay so of course she's gonna be there. By the way, Jade is Teo's ex. She always trynna fight me like if you don't sit yo 14 year old ass down somewhere. Anyways, we get in Teo car and drive to the boardwalk. When we get there, we see the gang (lol scoobydoo). We walk up to them and I give everyone, except for Jade and Ayo since I already saw him this morning, a hug while Teo gives them dap and shit. Jade was mean mugging me like gtf on somewhere.

"Damn Kori, it's like you get shorter everytime I see you." Key laughs.

"Haha." I laugh, sarcastically, "You're just growing."

"Yeah, that's it, I'm just growing." He laughs.

I laugh, "You really trynna play me. I'm not even that short."

"Kori, you're shorter than Jade and she's 4'8."

"You're point?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "Ok Kori."

"Anywaysssss, let's go to the movies." I suggest, changing the subject.

Everyone agrees and we start walking towards the movie theatre.

"What movie y'all trynna watch?" Teo asks.

"Let's watch split." I say.

Everyone agrees except Jade but who cares about her opinion. Am I right? Of course I am. Anyways, we all walk up to the ticket booth.

"Can we get 10 tickets to split." Ayo asks.

We each pull out $20 and hand it to Ayo so he can pay. He pays the man and the man hands him the tickets. We say thank you and walk inside. I head straight for the snack bar. Don't judge me, y'all should know im fat by now. Anyways, I order a popcorn with extra butter, a sprite, and some sour straws.

"Your total is $45.30" the lady says.

Shid, you know your girl got them bills so I pull out a $50. I hand it to her.

"Keep the change." I say as I grab my stuff and walk off.

I wanted to laugh so bad because she looked so confused. I walk back over to the group with all my stuff.

"Damn Kori, what'd you do buy the whole stand." Kandi playfully says.

I laugh. "I could've."

"She think she balling." Zavi says.

"Naw, I know im balling."

"Broke bitch." Jade mumbles.

"Im sorry, I didn't quite hear you. You wanna speak louder?" I snap, damn near breaking my neck tryna turn to her.

She stayed quiet.

"That's what the fuck I thought." I say, throwing a piece of popcorn in my mouth.

Teo and Ayo were laughing. I look at them and start laughing a lil bit. Why the fuck they laughing so hard? It wasn't even that funny. They keep laughing and I stop.

"Alright, shut up. It wasn't that funny."

They stop laughing and mean mug me playfully. I shrug.

"So what y'all wanna do to pass time?" Dallas questions.

"Ugh, I should've waited to buy my food" I groan.

"Ya think, fat ass." Key says.

"Ass fat, yeah I know." I sing, twerking a little.

Teo comes up behind me and grinds himself against me as I twerk. He starts throwing money. I stop and laugh.

"Really Teo. " I just so happened to look down (dont judge me) to see that he had a boner. "Hm, did I do that."

He looks down and grabs me by my waist and turns me around and presses me on his boner. I gasp lightly. That was sexy asf and a turn on. I bite my lip softly, trying not to moan as Teo slowly grinded on me from the back.

"Y'all nasty!" Amaya laughs.

Teo stops grinding and chuckles, "Ha, my bad. Y'all saw that."

"Mhmmm. Just nasty." Amaya giggles.

"Save that for in the movie theater." Key teases.

I blush hella hard. "Stahhp you guys." I cover my face.

"Shoulda thought about that before y'all tried to do the nasty in public." Zay laughs.

I playfully punch his arm. "Shut upppp."

"Okay okay. Damn. Abusive ass." he hisses.

I shrug. "Anybody ready for that movie?"

"Mm, I bet you and Teo are." Zavi says.

"Im tired of yall." I laugh.

"Would y'all shut up so we can go watch the movie." Jade rolls her eyes.

"Bitch, you ain have to come." Amaya hisses.

Jade rolls her eyes again.

"Keep rolling em and they gone get stuck like that." I chuckle sarcastically.

"Anywaysss, let's go." Dallas says.

We all start walking back to the movie theater. We give the lady our tickets and go inside the theater. We find some seats in the back, except we were kind of seperated. Me and Teo were together, Amaya and Key were together, Zay and Jade were together, Dallas and Zavi were together, and Ayo and Kandi were together.

After the movie

We all piled outta the movie theater.

"Welp, guess I'll see you guys later," I wave then stop at Jade, "well, except for you, I don't care for you."

"Byeeee Koriii!" everyone except Jade, Teo, and Ayo exclaim.

I get in the car with Teo and Ayo gets in his car and we drive off. I look at Teo and he was flexing his jaw. Shit was sexy.

At Teo's house

We all get out the car and go inside. Teo and I go in his room and Ayo goes in his own room. Teo closes the door behind us and takes off his shirt. He walks over to me and picks me up and pins me against the wall. He starts tongue kissing me and grinding in between my legs. I moan softly. He breaks the kiss and starts kissing and sucking on my neck, still grinding. I softly bite my lip and gently tug on his hair.

"Fuckkkk." I moan.

He stops, "I can't do this." he sighs.

He puts me down and lays down on his bed, placing his face in his hands. I walk over to him and lay down next to him, laying my head on his chest.

"Whats wrong boo?" I ask.

He sighs, "Ever since you twerked on me at the (boardwalk?), I've been horny, but I can't do you like that. I don't wanna just use you because im horny. You're my best friend and I don't wanna hurt you."

I sigh, "I understand."

He looks at me and kisses my forehead. I smile slightly and snuggle into his chest, slowly drifting asleep.