•Chapter 1•

^^her outfit

Sakori POV

'You call ha Stephanie, I call ha heffanie!
Ion open doors for em,
I just want the neck, nun more from em,
Shawty make it clap make it applaud!'

"Oooooouuuuuu!" I sung, tweaking.

I was in my bathroom doing my hair and listening to some music. What am I wearing? I have on a white half shirt, a black, red and white plaided shirt, and some black leggings.

For accessories, I had on a gold necklace, some gold hoops, my doc martins, and a red beanie that said 'Hype' in black letters. My hair was flatten ironed with spiral curls.

After I finished my hair, I take my phone off the charger and grab a random case off my dresser. I grab my duffle bag from by my door and head downstairs.

When I get downstairs, I see my big brother cooking bacon, eggs and pancakes. I walk up behind him and hug his waist since I'm shorter than him.

"Goodmorning big bro." I greet, still hugging his waist.

He looks down at me and smiles. "Mornin' lul sis."

He turns back to the stove to finish cooking. I let him go and grab a piece of bacon from the counter.

"Where's mom?" I ask, taking a bite of my bacon.

"She went to drop Ray off at dance practice." He answers.

I nod my head, finishing my bacon strip. He finishes making the breakfast and places the eggs and pancakes on the table. I go to the cabinets to get us both a plate. I stand on my tip toes. Sighing, I realize I'm too short to reach the plates. I hear Jackson chuckling behind me. He gets up and comes behind me and grabs two plates. He hands me mines and shakes his head walking back to his seat. I roll my eyes and head towards the table and sit down.

I get three spoon fulls of eggs, three pancakes and two more pieces of bacon. Don't judge me. After I put my food on my plate, I look up to see my brother looking at me with his mouth slightly open.

"What?" I ask, obviously confused.

"Nothing." He chuckles then continues to eat his food.

I shrug and dig in. It tasted like Heaven. I sigh in delight, closing my eyes. My brother is such an amazing cook. Maybe I'm being a little over dramatic, but I don't care. I open my eyes to take another bite to see my brother staring at me with an amused smile on his face.

"Whattttt?" I whined.

"It's good?" He chuckles.

"Naw, it taste like shit." I reply, sarcastically.

He flips me off and I smirk. "When?"

He smirks. "Tonight."

"Bet?"

"Bet."

We both laugh. We play too much. After we both finish our food. He grabs his car keys off the counter while I grab my bag and we head out the door.

We climb into his all black Kia. He puts the key in the ignition (A/N: Hot and fresh out the kitchen. Lil mama rolling that body got every man in here wishing..... Lemme stop 😂). He bags out the garage and we we're on our way.

~10 minutes later~

We pulled up at Teo's house. Bet y'all thought I was going to school. Ha! Anyways, I open the car door and get out.

"Bye bro! See you later." I wave and walk towards the front door.

I reach in my purse and get my key out. Yep, I have a key to my best friends house. They trust me. Anyways, I unlock the door and walk in. I go upstairs to Teo's room. I walk in and see him sitting on his bed watching tv.