Richard III

"We need to leave quickly, someone has figured out what we are doing," Richard III exclaimed. They all looked over at the boys then back at each other. After a second of thought they all ran out of the door. Halfway down the steps they could hear footsteps coming toward them. They started running back up toward the top of the tower when they got in the room they shut the door and hid behind it. Minutes later, the source of the foot steps reached the door. The door swung open wide and hit Miller in the face. He winced and the door was shut immediately showing the faces of the Sir Robert Brackenbury, head of the guard and some of the other guards around him.
"Richard III, you're being taken to the dungeon for the murder of George Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Clarence, King Edward IV of England, Edward V of England, and Richard of Shrewsbury, Duke of York," Sir Robert said grabbing Richard III by the shoulders and lifting him off the ground. The other guards walked over to Miller Forest and John Dighton and hauled them off the ground too.
    "I didn't do anything that wasn't deserved," Richard III exclaimed angrily. "George was a liar, Edward wasn't fit to rule and his children were illegitimate. I was the only one worthy of this position!" Sir Robert Brackenbury just continued dragging a screaming Richard III out of the door and down the tower. Later that evening the boys were taken out of the beds and carried to a private location to be buried in secret. Richard III was thrown in the castle dungeon and later executed. Henry VII took the throne after Richard III was taken to the dungeon.