Chapter 1 Confusion

Please Vote And Comment!!!!
~Ellen and Nikki :D

San Antonio, Texas 16 years later February 10

Loucelle’s POV

I sat up abruptly. I didn’t understand at all. What had just happened? I don’t remember anything! I looked down at my bed, half of my covers were laying on the floor in a clump and the other half were twisted around my pajamas. My long dark hair was hanging in strands in front of me. I pushed it quickly out of my line of vision and rolled off the bed onto the floor. I sat there on the piles of blankets for a little bit, then I got up and looked at my alarm clock next to my bed. 6:07. I opened the door of my room and inhaled the scent coming from downstairs. Yum.. Mom must be up. I smell pancakes.

I ran down the steps and turned left into the kitchen. Sitting at the table was Dom, my older brother, stuffing his face with chocolate chip pancakes. I pulled up a chair beside him, shoved him over and said, “Dominique Leonardo Geoffrey! Were you planning on leaving a few for me? Or had that not crossed your mind?”

He smirked and with his fork, took two more pancakes from the center plate, and placed them on top of a previously devoured chocolate chip mess. “You know that mom made plenty, besides you’ll only be eating two at the most!” He stuffed another bite into his mouth and I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Just because I’m not eating as if the world was ending, doesn’t mean I don’t deserve my share!” With this I grabbed two pancakes of pure deliciousness that Mom had just brought over and put them on my plate. I delicately cut evenly squared pieces, then proceeded to eat them one at a time.

“Princess.” Dom muttered under his breath.

I smirked, “Pig.” He looked up from his plate and gave me a chocolaty grin.

“Now children,” My mother began, as she walked across the kitchen in his cooking apron that read #1 Mom, “Can’t we enjoy a few pancakes in peace?”

“I suppose we can come to a diplomatic arrangement.” My brother stated, showing off his knowledge as always. “That is, if Loucie here gives up her high stand-offish ways and eat pancakes like the commoner she really is.”

I flashed him a wicked grin, “Perhaps I would consider this...offer, if the boy giving it didn’t have a chocolate beard.” He frowned and grabbed a napkin that was on his left and tried to clean off the mess that was his face.

Mom laughed, “She does make a good point, however it’s time for both of you to head of to school. Don’t wanna miss the bus for the second time this week!” She chuckled.

I looked at the clock hanging on the wall and noticed she was right! 6:35 a.m. and the bus came at 6:50...snap! I quickly scarfed down the rest of my pancakes, no longer worrying about the mess I would make, and ran to the sink. I quickly washed all of the gooeyness off of my plate and put it in the dishwater.

"Some one's in a hurry..." My brother smiled up at me, chocolate now smeared across his chin, "Don't forget to get dressed Princess!" And I looked down at what I was wearing. Still in my fuzzy pajamas. I groaned.