Chapter 4

Dee POV

Me: Come On Kura I'm Taking Yo Ass To The ER.

Kura: No Bitch , Ain't Nothing Wrong With Me It Was Just That BITC You Know I Can't Eat Early In The Morning Like That

* WE BOTH LAUGHED *

Me: Well I'm Taking Your Word On This One.

Kura: Okay Girl .

We Had Let That Shit Go From Earlier Until We Was Sitting Down Watching Tv &' My Bitch IPhone Start Blinging She Had Got Two Messages. So We Checked Them &' Y'all Won't Believe What It Was. Someone Had Downloaded A App &' Sent Two Pictures Of Armoni &' Teejay In The Bed From Lastnight. All I Could Do Was Rock &' Hold My Bitch She Was So Heart Broken Crying &' Everything. So She Finally Got Herself Together.

Kura: I'm Fine Dee , I'll Be Alright I'm Finna Go Lay In My Bed &' Put My Phone On DND. I'll Call You Later.

Dee: Okay Bestfriend, I Love You &' Make Sure You Call Me!

Kura POV

As Soon As Dee Left I Locked The Door &' Rushed To The Bathroom, I Went To Take A Shower &' I Cried The Whole Times The Tears Just Kept Rolling &' Rolling I Finally Got Myself Together &' Went In The Room &' Laid Down.
* 2 Hours Later *
I Heard My Brother &' Teejay At The Door. Once They Came In Teejay Ran To My Room So Happy With Alot Of Victoria Secret &' Bath &' Body Works Bags. Soon As He Walked In He Saw Me Laying In My Bed. My Eyes Was Blood Shot Red &' Real Puffy I Wasn't Expecting Him To Know I Just Had To Get It Off My Chest.
Teejay: Hey Baby, I Got You Some Stuff You Know I Gotta Keep My Baby Looking &' Smelling Good.

Me:You Can Take Em Back Ion Want Them.

Teejay: Wait , Wtf Wrong With You &' Why Yo Eyes Blood Shot Red?
Me: Oh It's Nothing &' Did You Buy Armoni Some Too ?

Teejay: What You Talking About ? Man Talk To Me Forreal &' Stop Beating Around The Bush.

Me: I Just Wanting To Know Did You Buy Armoni Some Too Because I Know She Had Bout Three Or Four Bottles Of Body Lotion From The Same Place In Y'all Picture Lastnight On Snapchat Why Y'all Was In Her Bed So I'm Just Curious.

Teejay: Man Baby I Can Explain But Ian Buy That Shit ..

Me: Boy Explain My Ass, Get Yo Shit &' Get Tf Out Of My House !

While He's Still Tries To Explain I Personally Grab His Shit &' Starts Throwing It To The Door.

Teejay: Oh This What You Want ? You Really Want This ? Alright .