Chapter 10: A Fight I Enjoyed

Start from the beginning

Day 31,

a lot of days passed, I know. Nothing really happened except for the hellish training of Reborn, Lal and Colonello.

I can understand the situation of Tsuna now. Tsuna of course is included in the training.

It was unfair, I'm just a beginner and he's a pro and we have the same hellish training.

One day, this will pay off! I'm sure!

                                                     -Jewel

DAY 32

"Tsuna......kun......I......can't....go.....any........longer" I said as I was on the ground .

"you can do it! Just a little more! Just a little more before the finishing line" he said.

I stood up and ran. There are a group of bears chasing me. I'm near the finishing line and.....yes! I finally made it!

"Tsuna, 10 minutes sharp, Jewel, 20 minutes and 59 seconds" Lal said.

"atleast she made it" Tsuna tried to cheer me up.

"yeah unlike you, the first time was an hour" Reborn grinned.

"Reborn!"

"let.....me......rest......first!" I lay on the ground.

After some minutes, I started breathing normally.

"why do I need to do this anyway?" I asked.

"for you to become stronger of course. So when trouble comes, you can handle it, kora!" Colonello replied.

"now, let's go back home" Reborn said.

I stood up and the craziest thing popped out in my head.

"Tsuna-kun, can we spar?" I asked.

"eh? I don't want to fight a girl" he replied.

The three former arcobalenos stopped and looked at me.

"I just want to see how strong I've become. It's been a month since I first cam here, powerless" I said.

"but you don't have a weapon! And if I'll go HDWM-"

"just do it, dame-Tsuna" Reborn cutted me off. "do it or else" a glint was in his eyes.

"fine! You said so" he got a pill and turned HDWM.

"start!" Lal said.

I charged first. I tried to hit him but of course he blocked it easily. He throwed me to the direction of Reborn.

'yes!' I thought. Reborn read my mind and was confused. Tsuna saw my smile too and he realised that he did something.

I landed on my feet and grabbed leon.

"Oi-"

"I'll borrow him for a while" I said.

"Leon, turn to a sword!" I ordered. Leon turned to a green sword.

I charged at him with a sword this time.

"don't go easy on me!" I yelled as I attacked him. He had a hard time trying to stop me. He doesn't want to hurt me.

Tsuna's POV

why does she want to attack me that badly? Did I do something wrong?

I looked at Reborn and he didn't say a word, only "find out by yourself".