Where we pick up

Despite the lies that you're making,
Your love is mine for the taking,
My love is...
Just waiting,
To turn your tears to roses.

I slowly groaned as I started focusing. My eyes registered on this ceiling, and it lead me to know exactly where I was.

I was in Slenderman's room, propped up on a steal table. I looked down to observe my body, only to see the majority of it bandaged up. I sighed. Why couldn't he have put me in my own room?

I sighed in frustration as I threw my feet over the table. I groaned as it hurt a little, but not much to where I was going to do much. I continued to scoot myself off the bed, and stood up.

This was way better than before. I wonder how long I have been out...

I walked out (actually, it was more of a limp) out of the room.

I had just realized that I'm partially naked, so I'd be a really great idea to make it to my room before anyone sees me.

But disappointingly, I walk in to the livingroom to see everyone in the household sitting on the couch. I first saw Ms. P, then I slowly looked over to see Slendy, Hoodie, Jack, Masky...

And there in the far end I saw a blond girl, with a green T-shirt on, and a skirt with converse that trails all the way to her knees.

I gave her a small snarl as I got one in return. I may not remember much what happened to me, but I do remember her not fucking listening to me.

"You've finally woke up!" Said Ms. P happily.

"Wish I hadn't..." I said, rubbing my eyes. "How long was I out?"

"For three weeks." Said Slendy. I stood there and looked at him. He can't be serious- three weeks?! Damn, Vicious. Like I said, why the fuck did we train her that hard?!

"You take a whole lot to recover..." Said Angel, a sly smile on her face. "And it looks like your still hurt."

"Who the hell invited her here?!" I asked.

Ms. P gave me a stern look. "Jeff, this young lady saved your life.

It may not be worth anything to you, but it certainly is a great thing for us."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, sure, okay- she took me back here, and all that other shit I strickly instructed her not to do."

She gave me a hateful look. "I did bring you back," She said, getting up and stomping over and getting in my face.

"But believe it or not, I had my own reason to. You think that just because you said to not bring you back that I was going to listen?! I couldn't let you die, for the sake of my master, in which you are not. So open your burned fucking eyes, Vicious gives me commands that I will follow, NOT you."

I stood there and looked at her dark blue and light blue eyes. They were both different shades of blue, and it kinda pissed me off the way they were unbalanced. Just like the way she pisses me off.

"Alright, I get the fact that you're to follow Vicious' orders in what not, but she didn't tell you to take me back-"

"She would've if you didn't let them TAKE HER AWAY!"

"I did everything I could, all you did was tackle her out of the way, and managed to get your jaw snapped out of place." I said with a hiss at the end. "And yet... you still manage to run that fucking mouth of yours- let it be my pleasure to snap that jaw back out of place to shut you up."

"I'll brake every fucking bone in your body before you ever get a chance to touch me." She growled.

"Challenge accepted-"