After she finished her drink, she stuck around to watch the first game from the NBA finals on the TV above the bar. It was yesterday's game, Lakers vs. Pistons -- they were both tied at 78 in the beginning of the 3rd quarter.

Natasha was fascinated with sports.
The NBA, MLB, NFL - only because of its tall, fine players. But sometime after she'd started watching sports just to see the men, she began to actually pay attention to the games.

Especially basketball.
Basketball was intriguing, fun to watch, and also fun to make bets on.

Her fantasies had slipped away and she became a hardcore fanatic for it. Of course she still had Tracy McGrady, and occasionally Ray Allen in her dreams, but basketball meant more to her now than it used to.

Then, she'd just watch a little of the game to scope out all the hotties. Now, she had to catch every single game just to see the statistics and who won.

"Another martini, miss?" The bartender questioned, resurfacing from the other side of the room.

"No, thank you," Natasha declined, keeping her fixated eyes glued to the screen above. Kobe went in for a three and missed it.
"Can I have a glass of water though, please?"

She knew that by the end of this game, she'd need something to keep her mouth from being parched after shouting at the TV so much.

"Come on, Hamilton!" Natasha pounded her fist down against the edge of the bar.

Once again, Prince's attention was caught. He glanced over, seeing the direction in which her eyes were pointed, before he himself started to pay attention to the game.

"Wow, you're actually watching this?" Prince furrowed his eyebrows, placing his pen down on the paper and stretching his arms.

"Yeah... just because I'm a female doesn't mean I don't watch sports. You need to get out of that small little world you're in," Natasha shot back at him, quieting him for a moment or two.

Prince scoffed and narrowed his eyes, turning his stool her way. She focused back on the television screen, he stared at the side of her face with a smirk crossing his.

"Why are you so snarky for no reason? I didn't mean it like that. I just didn't think you were watching because it's such a boring game."

"Well, excuse me." Natasha swatted her hand at him. "I'm not snarky. It's just when it comes to you, it's a reflex. You don't like me so I don't like you."

"I never said I didn't like you..."

Natasha reimposed her poise, cocking an eyebrow at him. The left corners of her lips forming upwards into a smug smirk as she turned around again.

Two more points for the Pistons.

Good to know.

But why did he always have such a pissy attitude around her?

Silence followed after a couple meaningful, smug side glances, Natasha let his words sink in as she pretended to be watching the game and dismissing him.

Prince picked up his drink and notebook, and got off of his stool. Natasha thought that he was leaving, or either going to find somewhere else to sit, but she was surprised when he came over and sat down in the stool next to hers.