Chapter 1 ✔

Third person POV

It was a beautiful day as usual, the kind where the last rainfall was last week and things just got dry.

There was a plain old poor town where even the poorest of merchant's barely came by, there lived a beautiful boy name Harry Potter. In this town however, everyone calls him Belle, which tells you how beautiful he really is.

He tells people to not call him Belle, but its hard for them to follow through.

Harry was not like any other boy or girl because unlike them he didn't care for his looks.

He liked books and was smart.

When everyone found out this, they declared him a strange person.

But the nice people of town thought this as pure no sense for he was one of the few people in the work who lived believing in kindness.

But this all change, on a day before a certain invention convention his godfather wanted to go to.

But lets not get ahead of ourselves, here is the story of Harry Potter and The Beast.

<《HPTR》>

Harry was a happy boy.

Even when it rains.

So today it was no different.

As harry walked down the laneway, he thought about how things were like here in the village.

"Little town, it's a quiet village." He slowly swayed as he skipped down the road.

"Every day, like the one before." The bell rang to tell it's 8 o'clock in the morning. Harry smiled.

"Little town, full of little people, waking up to say..." He paused as he noticed it was unusually quieter than usua-

"Bonjour!" A townsfolk shouted out, starting off a cheerful chain reaction.

"Bonjour!"

"Bonjour!"

"Bonjour!"

"Bonjour!"

Harry had to continue singing.

"There goes the baker with his tray like always, the same old bread and rolls to sell!" Harry slowly made his
way to the waking town now.

"Ev'ry morning just the same, since the morning that we came to this poor provincial town..." Before Harry could continue, he noticed his friend Seamus the baker.

Seamus waved to Harry, "Good morning Belle!"

Harry jumped over to the bakery to say hello, ignoring the fact he was called Belle again.

"Morning monsieur!" Harry greeted politely.

"Where are you off to?"

Harry couldn't help but smile. "The bookshop! I just finished the most wonderful story, about
a beanstalk and an ogre and..." Harry was soon cut of by Seamus who seemed to be ignoring him by now.

"That's nice...Dean, the baguettes! Hurry up!!"

Harry shook his head at the two before pushing up his glasses and moving on to the book stor.

"Look there he goes, that boy is strange no question." The woman rudely whispered to her companion.

"Dazed and distracted, can't you tell?"

A lady in a baber shop glanced to see Harry walking near the shop. "Never part of any crowd." She ignorantly turned her head away.

Baber rolled his eyes. "Cause his head's up on some cloud."