two

Lynn's POV

I was so shocked to see what was in front of me. I couldn't believe it. She cheated on me. Was this really happening?

"Lynn I-I can explain." Alexa blurted out breaking the silence.

"For how long?" I asked

"A year." She admits sadly

"Four years of marriage wasted." I spat.

"Lynn baby ple-" I cut her off.

"Don't call me baby." I snapped.

I threw the ring at Alexa. The ring that made me hers.

"We're done. I'll come pick my stuff after the tour is done." I said and walked out hearing Alexa call after me. I didn't know where to go so I just got out my phone and called an Uber.

The closest Uber was a couple minutes away. A while of waiting I was just hoping Alexa would come after me like in the movies but she never came. I guess I shouldn't have expected her to follow me. She had someone else. She had her lover. She didn't need me. I guess I wasn't enough for her.

The Uber was finally here and I gave the driver the address of the venue. The Uber ride felt super long. Just silence filled the air. I'm pretty sure the Uber driver can feel my awkward tension.

Why did I agree to go on tour? I could've been home with Alexa. Happy. She is my wife. She needed me. We could've have a family if it wasn't for my music.

The Uber stopped and I just paid the guy and walked out of the car silent. I walked in through the main entrance.

I can't believe my career ruined my marriage. I should've just left my music alone. I guess things happen for a reason but what was my reason? What's going to happen to me?