Cassey's Rescuers

Cassey's POV:
"Heh, well lookie here. What a hottie you are." I mentally kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. But hopefully it wasn't just in my thoughts. I went back to reality after hearing someone speak with the lowest voice that is all too familiar. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Cassey, Cassey, Cassey. How wonderful it is to see you again. Did you miss ME, hun?" " Heh. You wish" I say glaring daggers at him. He growled darkly and looked at me with a dark aura. Then suddenly there was a large and loud explosion at the entrance of the prison. I looked away not wanting any dust or small bits of debris hitting me in the face. After the smoke had cleared, I saw y/n there. Very angry, she has red eyes, her hair is a darker shade and she has a really dark aura around her. Her hair is longer and red and black colors were added, and what was once a silver shimmering sword, now is filled with red light surrounding it ready to rip off your heart, stab you all over again and again and again. Until it's satisfied of what it is seeing.

Peter's POV:
Uh oh. I have never seen y/n THIS angry. These guys are going to have a black eye when they go home. If they even have a home. I was interrupted by y/n doing a battle cry.

Your POV:
"Gaaaaaahhhhhh!!!" I make a battle cry and beat all the men standing in my way. There was a lot of them. They surrounded me. The others started to run to help me but they were knocked out by a sleeping spell. My eyes widen when more of them added. I'm low on energy and I don't have water with me to heal. I should have made a plan firstI felt like giving up. But, I don't know why. Cassey then started singing, knowing the look I had that I'm starting to give up.
(The climb by Miley Cyrus)
I can almost see it,
That dream I'm dreaming,
But there's a voice inside my head,
Saying you'll never reach it,
Every step I'm taking,
Every move I make feels,
Lost with no direction,
My faith is shaking,

But I, gotta keep trying,
Got to keep my head held high,
There's always gonna be another mountain,
I'm always gonna wanna make it move,
Always gonna be a uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side,
It's the climb

My eyes shot open and in one swift motion, they're all on the ground groaning some are wounded... Some just fell down.

I take the keys in one of the men and try and use the keys one by one and finally I find the right key. I open the cell and take Cassey out of the cell and untie the ropes around her. I pull her out of the building. Luckily the guys already woke up. Their sleeping spell is so weak. We all get into our Neverfangs and horses and set off to go back home.