Introduction

“And oh Taylor” Tree paused before exiting the pop star’s apartment “Don’t forget about the Vogue 125th anniversary in Vegas”

Taylor’s attention was drawn back to her publicist “Will you be there?” She curiously asked. She is not really nervous being in public, but being in this big gathering where press will be in attendance makes her unease.

“Of course.” The publicist briefly answered as she left.

It will be the biggest gathering of models and celebrity so words are already out. Even though the party is somehow private, paparazzi will be in every corner, trying to make the biggest the headlines for the following days.

This party is a business outlet for celebrities too. This is where PR are being made and Taylor knows it so well. But nevertheless, it’s gonna be one hell of a party.
~~~~~~~

Three loud knocks woke Karlie up. She looked at her digital clock to find out it’s past eight in the morning. Knowing who it could be, she ignored the door and cuddled back to her bed.

A few minutes later, the visitor invited himself in after getting the spare keys under the mat. It’s their protocol ever since he walked on Karlie with some naked woman. Three knocks as a warning.

“Rise and shine sleepy head” He greeted.

“Do you realize it’s just eight in the morning and I went home around four so I need more of my sleep.”

Derek placed down the breakfast he bought for them “Not my fault.” He walked over to Karlie and pulled out her blanket.

Karlie groaned in annoyance. “And why are you even here? Enlightened me” she ordered.

“Looks like you haven’t checked your phone yet. We’ll discuss it over breakfast, come on” He answered pulling Karlie literally out of bed.

They walked over to the kitchen counters as they unpacked the foods that Derek bought.
It contains the usual breakfast. Bagels and pancakes with coffees to complete them.

Karlie took a bite on the bagel before shooting the question “Why are you here?”

“You really aren’t a morning person. I was expecting a thank you” He joked “But yeah, orders from your aunt. Remind you about the party”

“She really is excited to that party, isn’t she?” She laughed remembering how her aunt has been preparing for this event six months ago.

“You can’t blame her. I mean, she had dedicated her entire life for this company.” Derek sip on his coffee “So by the way… I have the complete list of the guests” Derek announced raising his eyebrows in a cocky way.

Karlie burst out a loud laugh, throwing a pancake to Derek “You slut, aren’t you coming with Joshua?” The photographer asked in between her laughs.

Joshua is Derek’s boyfriend and Karlie’s lawyer. They’ve been together for three strong years but there are instances that Derek just can’t keep his hand to himself but not in a really sexual way. Maybe it’s one of the reasons why he’s best friends with this woman.

“It’s not for me stupid” The editor laughed with him. “This is for you” throwing the list to Karlie. “I know you won’t bring someone to the party but pretty sure you’re bringing someone home” Derek took the paper back.

“You know that’s kinda illegal. That is something confidential” Karlie commented with a light tone.

Derek scanned through the paper “Not really. Your aunt gave them to me.” His eyes are glued in the paper “Hey, no way in hell… Rita Ora will be present!”

“Nope” Karlie answered popping the p “I had already spent a night with her when I was in London, doing her photo shoot”

The editor again scanned for other names “How about Candice Swanpoel?”

She shrugged “She’s good in bed but… she’s already married so I’ll pass”

“Selena Gomez?”

“Too young”

“Miranda Kerr?”

“Too old”

The editor was enjoying this when a name caught his eyes “Oh, how about this, THE Taylor Swift”

“I might consider her. If I don’t end up in the bed with Martha Hunt or Ellie Goulding” Karlie smirked “But I must admit, I’ve been wondering how does her moan sounds like”

“I am not having this kind of conversation with you Karlie” Placing two hands on his ear, Derek continued “Go take a shower. Anna needs you in 10”

Karlie giggled as she makes her way to her bathroom.