Chapter 13: War In The Dome! (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"You two! Get out of the way right now!" 13 yelled. "My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" The shadow man growled as he made his shadow surround us. "What the--?" I yelled out as I got closer to Izuku. Complete darkness was all that I could see....until I felt wind hitting my face. I opened my eyes to see Izuku and I falling into water. "What the hell!?" I yelled out as I landed in the water. Shadow guy must have a warping quirk or something. What's important tho is that they all came here to kill All Might. I guess its a good thing he's not here right now although we do need him.

I began to swim up when I saw something swimming towards me. At first I thought it was Izuku but then I got a closer look and it was actually a villain that looked like a shark! "First catch of the day! Nothing personal pretty lady but you gotta die!" The villain laughed as it got closer. Oh crap what do I do! I was about to blow him away with my air quirk but then Tsuyu came out of nowhere. Oh thank the gods!

"Sup class Princess!" She said as she wrapped her tongue around me and swam us up. We jumped out of the water and landed on a boat. I then realized that we were in the shipwreck zone. I looked up to see Izuku and Mineta. "For a frog you got some pretty big boobs Tsu. Perfect floaties." Mineta slurred making Tsuyu blush and knock him out. "You saved my life Asui. Thank you!" Izuku said. "I told you to call me Tsuyu or Tsu!" Tsu said making me laugh.

"This is turning out to be a terrible day of class." She said looking drained. "Yeah...." I said looking down at the water. "I keep thinking about what that shadow man said." I said remembering what shadow man said about All Might. "Yeah me too." Izuku sighed as he stood next to me. "They knew our whole schedule and who would be here. They must of gotten into the school files while we were stuck in the caf. The teachers were all busy trying to get the media off school grounds." Izuku elaborated. "That means that they have been waiting for the perfect time to attack just like Todoroki said they were." I said looking at him.

"But hold on a second! It's not like this guy can really kill All Might. Once he shows up he'll pound these villains until there's nothing left!" Mineta said trying to make us not worry so much. "Think about it tho. If the villains spend so much time planning this attack then they probably figured out a way to kill him." Tsuyu said making Izuku and I look at each other in fear. "And didn't you hear what that smoke dude said? Maybe we should worry more about not getting tortured to death. Otherwise we might not be able to survive long enough to see All Might again. And even if he does show up who knows if he'll make it out in one peace." Tsuyu said and she's right.

"N-No way the pros are gonna save us right?!" Mineta said freaking out. I was about to say something when we heard something in the water. We all looked to see 16 villains coming our way. "You bastards! I'll enjoy eating all of you!" The shark one that tried to eat me earlier said. God I wish I knew how to control all of my quirks! But even so I have a limit that i can't pass! UGH!

"If they can beat him then we have to stop whatever it is these bad guys are planning." Izuku said with a confident look on his face. I can tell he was thinking what ever he is going to say thru. "We have to work together and keep All Might safe. No one at U.A knows what's happening. This is up to us now." We all nodded except for Mineta who still looked hesitant, fear all over his face. " S-so your saying to fight? Are you crazy?! These guys might be able to kill All Might and you think we can take em?! DID YOU HIT YOUR HEAD WHEN WE GOT WARPED HERE!?" Mineta said rambling on and on as to why this is such a bad idea.

"Think about it. Those villains clearly have an advantage in the water and i assume that's where we'll fight." Izuku said looking down in thought. "Are you even listening?!" Mineta yelled crying at this point. "If that's the case they must've known what was inside the USJ (the dome) before they warped in." I said ignoring Minetas annoying cry's. "Yeah, but for a group of such careful planning, there's one thing that really sticks out to me. Something that just doesn't add up. They sent you here Asui- I MEAN TSU!" Izuku said correcting himself and making Tsuyu and I giggle.