Seven

I sit up in bed and start to rub the sleep out of my eyes. I grab my phone and check the time. 6:30. I look around and notice Zayn has already left. How did I not wake up when he was getting ready? I'm not that much of a heavy sleeper. I sigh, and hop out of bed and head strait downstairs.

"Good morning." I jump in surprise as I hear Harry's voice echo in the house.

"Morning." I greet him, taking a seat across from him.

He places a coffee cup in front of me and I smile. "Thank you." I say quietly bringing the mug to my lips.

"You're up early."

I shrug, "so are you." I shoot back.

He chuckles, "I always wake up this early."

"Did you see Zayn leave this morning?" I ask looking anywhere but at Harry.

He chuckles and I turn to him. "Yes, I did. He left almost half an hour ago."

"Wow. You've been up for awhile now." I mutter under my breath.

"What are your plans today?" He asks never taking his eyes off me.

I sigh. "I need to find a job. I can't sit here and do nothing. I don't start school for another two weeks and I'm literally going crazy."

He laughs and says, "don't go crazy on me now. Relax. You haven't even been here for a week yet."

I stand up and smile. "I better get ready if I want to find a job."

"I'll take you to Rob's if you're still interested."

I stop at the stairs and turn around to stare at Harry. "Are you serious? I'll take anything!"

He nods, "yeah. I'm serious."

I give him a smile and ask, "when should we leave?"

He shakes his head, "well not now. How about around noon?"

I give him a nod and turn to walk upstairs.

"We can chill and watch tv until then?" He offers.

I stop and look down the stairs. "Sure, let me get ready for the day."

Without waiting for him to answer I grab my stuff from my room and head to the bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth and wash my face and rush to the room. Why am I in such a hurry for? It's not like we're leaving anytime soon. I thought it would be awkward to hang out with Zayn's friend without him here, but it isn't that bad. He's my roommate too after all. Maybe I can ask him about Zayn and why he decided to leave. Clearly Zayn doesn't want to talk about it, but I really didn't ask him much of it. I don't want to be that type of girl who asks stupid questions about her boyfriend. Especially if they're his friends, not mine. Yeah, no. I'll just ask Zayn if it ever comes up. I doubt it though. No one even brought it up since we came. Something must've happened.

I pull out my light skinny jeans and put them on. I decide to wear my black Nike sweater with a black teeshirt. I don't see the point in dressing up. It's really not my thing. I pull out my pink socks in the top drawer and quickly put them on. I walk over to the bed and make it, tucking in the sheets and fluffing the pillows. I wonder if Harry will mind if I bought a couple things for the house. It's so plain and dull.

I walk out of the room once I finish the bed and head down the stairs. Harry is sitting down on the short black leather couch against the wall with his guitar in his hands and a guitar pick in his mouth. I stand back and watch what he's doing. Does he work? How can he afford this house if he doesn't have a job? Does he have family? Where are they? He picks up the pen and starts to write in what looks like a journal. Does he write his own music?