Snapchat

Tip:  DONT DATE PEOPLE YOU MEET ON SOCIAL MEDIA (esp. Facebook or snapchat)💩

Today social media is .....

Well i hate social media. Right?
Or at least thats what my teacher says.

I was looking at my phone adding random people on snapchat. Talking to 5 new people at a time. Most of them seemed chill. I wasnt looking for a relationship. It had been about 2 years since I last had a real relationship. Guys were just outta the story at this point. Relationships  hurt way more then they feel good.

Tip: LISTEN TO YOUR HEAD

Anyway on snapchat this guy named james msgd me we started talking about random stuff. All of a sudden he was like CALL ME DADDY.
It caught my eye. Id heard of ddlg but never spoke to a person I knew in real life who liked it. It was curious.

Tip: LISTEN TO YOUR HEART BUT DONT LET IT RUN AWAY.

This complete stranger captured my head and my heart like it was a game of capture the flag.

( Im that kind of girl who never gets noticed. Shy quiet stupid usually gets taken advantage of because I care way to much for people that dont give a s*** about me. I just went through a big change. I looked completly differnt then before. I was tired of people pushing me around because I was "ugly")

This guy talking to me was strange I felt like an alien. Although to be completely honest it was refreshing. Somone was finally noticing me.

The boy seemed nice, funny and careing. He had brown redish hair. His eyes could slice threw marble He had angel kisses all over his face.
He was just so perfect....

TIP:  WHEN SOMTHING SEEMS TOO PERFECT.. TRUST THAT FEELING