Lost but sheltered

I cried under a blanket I had found. I was probably gonna get infections from having it on. I shook it off and gave it to a homeless person. He needed it more than I did. I sat on a bench and cried through my 3 years of life I had gone through so much. What did I do to deserve this? By this point, I was frightened of every man as woman who tried to touch me or ask me questions.

"Come with me!" A man said. He had a weird smile plastered on his face. He got lost in the ocean of people, thankfully.

"Hun, I have some candy and food in here if you want!" Another middle aged man asked. Mommy had taught me that trick!

"Stranger danger!" I yelled as loud as I could.

Only one, I'd say about 27 year olds, came rushing to my assistance.
"Honey what's wrong?" She put her hand on my knee but I flinched and pulled my knees to my chest, curled up in a ball. " I won't hurt you. Where are you parents?" She actually looked concerned.

"I don't talk abo-" I was cut off. "That's okay sweetie!" She said in a calm voice. "Oh I never introduced myself!" She placed her palm over her mouth. She pulled of her hood and.....

"Ooooo!!!! I love your mus-si-" I couldn't pronounce it. "Music." She smiled and held her hand out, obviously expecting me to go with her. She was Taylor swift, tswizzle, taytay, catastrophe, how could I not trust her! I hopped in her car and drove off with her two bodyguards in the front seat.

"So honey, you can stay with me until we find some information..... does that sound nice?"

I nodded and we drove for about another 25-30 minutes. We finally reached Soho and hopped out of the car. Big scary men with cameras popped up in our faces. I cried. It was childish, but I am a child that is only 3. So I cried. I sobbed. I was a bit over dramatic. "Alright 7 meter distance everyone!!!" Jack, one her body guards shouted they backed up and we were escorted in to a big fancy room when......

I heard something. Like a gunshot. How should I know about this you may wonder? My da- I mean Mike owned one. Funny how it sounded just like the one being fired.

---------------
I'm so sorry for the suspense I just have a really good idea for the next chapter. Sorry it's short, I'm sick and it's super late so I should probably go to bed. Love you!! ❤️