1.

Justice walked down the long hallway to her dorm room after a long day. Once she reached her door, she sighed at the loud music booming from the other side if the door as she stuck her key in to enter.

"Hey Jus" her roommate Veronica asked while doing the new dance challenge that was going viral around Facebook. She had her iPad set up on the tripod as she recorded herself doing the dance.

"Yo Ronni turn that thing the otha way" Justice started. "Ion' wanna be recorded" Justice said as she covered her face with her books and headed to her side of the room.

"Dang my bad boo, I'm just On Facebook live and everybody asked me to do the 'You Name It Challenge', Veronica said.

" Well can you end the show for now? I gotta study" Justice said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Jackson from the Alphas said that your a prude" Veronica said with a almost hidden laugh as she exited out of the video.

"Who?" Justice asked confused.

" what do you mean 'who'"?!?! Veronica basically screamed. " Jackson is like the Beyoncé of the Alphas. He is the finest thang this campus has seen since his big brother graduated!" She continued. Justice rolled her eyes uninterested.

She fake gasped. "How dare I not know him... Is he like made of gold or something?" She said in a fake excited voice as she pulled her laptop out her bag.

"Yeah yeah whatever girl" Veronica said as she grabbed her towel and headed into the bathroom they shared with the girls next door to them.

"You got plans tonight Ronni?" Justice asked.

"Yup" Veronica said popping the 'P'. "Bae number 3 is taking me out to dinner and shopping this evening" she said with a sly smirk.

"Yo nasty ass gone catch something Ronni" Justice said laughing.

"I'm clean hoe! I get checked every 3 months and I don't go raw boo. No glove, no love" she finished shutting the bathroom door.

Justice shook her head at her friend and started on her homework. She was swamped because she was working 2 part time jobs and going full time in school. She worked at the coffee shop on campus and she tutored in Chemistry, College Algebra, All the business courses, and all of the literature courses. With all of this she barely had enough time to focus on her own work but she had no choice. She was on scholarship and couldn't keep less than a 3.5 GPA.

After 3 hours of studying, it was 9pm and she needed a break. She began to crave a Carmel frappe from McDonald's and was happy that the campus just put a McDonald's on campus. She pulled her Nike hoodie and matching sweat pants on that hugged her small curves perfectly and her Black Jordan's to match. She grabbed her bag with her laptop in it and headed out the door.

Justice walked out of her building and bumped into a buff guy with a full beard and a bottom grill. He licked his bottom row of pearly white teeth and addressed her.

"My bad ma, I wasn't watchin' we'a I was goin'. Pah'lease fagive me"? He said with a thick accent.

"New Orleans?" Justice said as her mouth curved into a curious smirk.

He giggled a bit. "You got ah ear fa accents or somethin'"? He said digging for knowledge of the beautiful girl.

"Nah, my dad was born and raised in the NOLA and I still have family down there so I'm just familiar" she said finally noticing the letterman jacket he had on.

"I'm Jace, and yo name?" He said holding his hand out for her to shake.

"I'm Justice, but everybody calls me Jus" she said shaking his hand.