Your Mine Anyway

(Noah pov)
"You are the most annoying person in the world Scarlett" I growled angrily. She still hadn't accepted my apology and as much as I hated to admit it, it was starting to get to me.
    "Well your not a walk in the park either" she yelled. I knew I had no right to be upset with her but she was being so childish. I had done everything from getting her flowers to buying her a car and she still hasn't forgiven me.
I haven't told her that she has to meet the pack today and I can't let them see that she can get to me.
    I gave her the dress I bought for her and made my way out  of the room so she could change.

(Scarlett's Pov)( Her dress is above )
I put the stupid dress that Noah wanted me to wear on and grabbed some heels to go with it. I had no idea why I was wearing this but I didn't want to argue with Noah about it so I let it slide.
    Just as I got my heels on Noah barged in telling me to hurry up. I started to yell at him for not knocking while he stood there looking bored.
Finally he snapped, " its not like it matters, your mine anyways. You need to get used to the idea that I'm going to see you naked as I'll be the one making love to you and taking care of you and if needed, which it will be,fucking you sensless" he stated coming towards me and pinning me against the wall of before softly nipping at my skin. His lips traced up my neck and his hands traveled up and down my body. He found my sweet spot and sucked on it earning a soft moan.
  He swirled his tongue around before I knew it he'd let out his canines and sank them into my neck. It was the most painful feeling in the world and I was mortified. He finished licking my neck and held me close as I blushed and pushed him away,ready to cry. I looked down trying to think of something horrible to say to him.

Harry just watched me with no emotion on his face.
"Get dressed please " he said softly. "Why" I asked him, he looked at me and sighed.
" The pack wants to meet you and there are too many unmated wolves for me to introduce you to them without a mark. You may not believe it but you are mine and I don't like to share what's mine." He stepped closer to me," I hope that after the meeting you and me can go out- like on a date".
I blushed and smiled when he blushed and left me in the room to finish up.
"What is he doing to me?"
Ok guys sorry about the late chapter I originally wrote it normally but then accidentally did it in bold. I might change it back in the next chapter. Omg I am slow I just did the same thing in my notes except in italics 😱😓