Castle?

It felt like ages before the car finally stopped and Scarlett got out. There was a gigantic house...or castle more like and a lot of lawn to the point where Scarlett wanted to cry for Noah's grounds keeper. The pool was huge but Scarlett didn't have much time to look around because Noah grabbed her hand and dragged her into the mansion and up the stairs. He quickly pushed her into a room and slammed her against the wall crashing his lips on hers Scarlett immediately responded by kissing him back and they stayed like that for at least another 2 minutes Before Noah lifted her off her feet and carried her to the bed, softly grinding his hips against hers.
"N-Noah stop" she said. He ignored her and started to kiss her neck.
Scarlett's P.O.V
I tried to push him off of me but he was to strong and didn't want to stop either so it was like trying to push a lion. I felt something push against my neck and started to cry begging him to stop. He finally pulled back and looked at me.
"I-I'm so sorry. I should go" he said . I wanted to tell him to stay, that it was okay but I couldn't seem to form the words.

I just watched him leave.

  Noah's P.O.V
I ran my hands through my hair and sighed. It was all my wolfs fault, if he hadn't taken over and tried to mark her we could be enjoying ourselves right now. Scarlett just looked so beautiful staring at my house with her mouth open and I couldn't help myself. I know exactly what to do to make it up to her though. At least I hope I do, she'll forgive me eventually no matter what. It's a part of the mating bond, but I'd rather it be sooner rather than later.

I started to go through my files I had on hand and thought about asking Scarlett to meet the pack tomorrow.

       That is if she's not mad anymore.

        So tell me what you guys thought. Please I could really use some feedback