New Girl

A-Aaron Aph-Aphmau
Aaron's p.o.v.
I wake up to a beautiful sunrise outside my window " What better way to start the day than a beautiful sunrise. If only my school had as beautiful girls as this sunrise." I head downstairs say hi to my mom, go back upstairs, get dressed, go back downstairs, say bye to my mom, and head to school.
Time skip to school brought to you by Tesla cars
"Hey Travis, Katelyn!! Wassup?" "Travis is being his weird-normal-stalker self." Katelyn says "Hey!" Says Travis "Its not my fault all the girls at this school are total babes!" "TRAVIS!!!" yells Katelyn "Heyyyy baby. Wanna go out sometime?" Travis says to a girl that happens to be passing by. "TRAVIS!!" Yells Katelyn once again. "Ya know what imma head to class now..." I say "kay." They say in unison. I head to class, sit down a my seat and wait for the teacher to start class. About halfway through, this beautiful girl walks in(pic above). I feel my face go red and my mouth slightly open. She says,"umm h-hi I'm J-Jess and I umm I-I wanted to introduce myself I-I. Never mind." She starts to blush as she looks over at me. "Okay. Hey you wanna come sit next to me?" I ask "S-sure." She comes over to sit next to me. "Mr.Aaron. Interrupting class. Again!" The teacher says. "Hey I'm sorry but I just had to ask. And before you say' did you. Did you realllly have to?' Yes. Yes I did."I argue and it goes on for a while until I can finally get these three words out of my mouth,"You. Me. Lunch." I look over at her and she nods.
Time skip brought to you by lunch food
It's lunch time and I'm waiting for Jess. Katelyn and Travis come up to me and say "what's up dude?" "I'm waiting for a girl I met in class. She's new." "Ohh!! Aaron got a crush on the new girl?" "Have you seen her??!??!? She's like a goddess!" At that moment she walks into the room. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, stoped everything they were doing just to look at her. She walks over and I put my arm at her waist. We walk down the isle in the middle of all the tables and they all awe at us in both admiration and disappointment. QWe get outside and Hold her shoulders sternly and ask her "Are you going to tell me or not?" "T-tell you what?" "Do you think I'm 'cute'?" "W-what kind of question is that?" "I'll ask you again do. You. Think. I'm. Cute." "..." "Yes or no!" I face away and start walking. I feel her her arm great me and I spin around and say, "Did you finally come up with an answer... Cutie?" Her face goes bright red and it looks like she's trying to say something but nothing comes out. "Call me when you figure out your answer." I wink at her. "Wait I umm never caught your name!" She yells. "It's on the paper!" I yell back. I turn around and rush to class. Jess close behind me.
Another time skip because this author is lazy af
I get home and play Happy Wheels cuz I don't have any homework. A few minutes into the game I hear my phone ring. I rush over to see who it is but it was probably Jess. So I pick it up and I hear this voice that sounds like an angel. "Umm hi is this Aaron?"
A" yes. Yes it is."
Aph"oh umm well this is Jess. From school."
A"oh really?"
Aph"umm yes"
A "If you are then what did I call you. Princess or cutie?
Aph"cutie"
A"okay correct are you using a voice changer or something because I swear you did not sound like his much of an angel at school."
Aph"no I don't use a voice changer, maybe you just hear me different on a phone."
A "anyway I send you my address and you can come over and chill. K?"
Aph "yea sure whatever"
A "don't go all cool girl on me now. 😂😂😂🤣🤣"
Aph "fine I won't. But aren't your parents home now?"
A "my mom is on a business trip. And my dad. We don't talk about my dad"
Aph "okay then.. anyway aren't you gonna give me your address"
A "oh yea I completely forgot. (Insert address cuz I don't have time for dat)
Aph "see u soon!😁😄😁😄"
A "k!"

A/N (authors note)
I can't believe that I made my first chapter on Wattpad it took me days but it's 812. Words long😁😄😁
~Megan (mine/authors name) also I am taking advice for the layout of the story!