chapter 1

FRIDAY, 9:30 AM

TEXTS BETWEEN BRITT, EVA, NOORA, VILDE, SANA & CHRIS(girl)

Vilde: Chris where are you!?!?

Chris: Shit sorry, I'm running

Britt: Late again Chris? ahahahah

Eva: Guys we're ALL going to the penetrator party tonight, right??

Vilde: Why are you always 30 minutes late?? Mr. Olsen is going to actually kill you!

Noora: I'm coming

Sana: Same

Vilde: Duh, I'm coming

Eva: Britt your coming with us, right?

Vilde: Britt!!!! Hello???

Chris: She dead.

Britt: Mr. Anderson is taking phones away, shit and yes I'm coming

Vilde: Yay😇💞

-

12:02 PM

I was heading to Eva's locker while scrolling through Instagram on my phone. As awkwardly clumsy as I am, I suddenly bump into this guy. Sadly, not only do I embarasse myself, but I also drop my new phone that I got last week.

"Shit sorry." I say while picking up my phone.

"Is it cracked?" the guy asks, at the same putting his hand on my shoulder.

I recognize the voice and I look up. No, oh no. The one person I just had to bump into. Chris Schistad.

It's not like I really know him or like him. It's just, Chris is a penetrator and basically you're typical fuckboy. Chris hooks up with every girl in the school he finds attractive, I find it ridiculous. I wonder how he doesn't have any STD's? He also wears the same god damn black hoodie that says, "the Penetrators." It's also, ridiculous.

"No my phone is fine." I reply while looking at my phone and seeing a small chip.

"Good." Chris smirks and gives me a wink. Then he walked away into the crowd.

He has a pretty nice smile, to be honest.

I was heading to the cafeteria with Eva, to find Noora, Vilde, Chris and Sana.

"There you guys are!", says Vilde while fixing her lipstick.

"We are trying to figure out who's house to have the pre-party drink at." Sana looks at Vilde annoyedly.

"I'm not having it at my house for the millionth time, Sana!" Vilde responds while putting away her makeup.

"We need to decide guys." Chris says, while eating her yogurt.

"Me and Eva were actually discussing who's house we should go to for the pre-party drink." I said.

As much as I really didn't understand the point in pre-party drinks, I didn't want to drink anyways because the last time I drank I threw up right in a person's cup. It was embarrassing.

"Ya, we can have it at my house. My mom is away at work anyways." Eva sits down and gets food out of her backpack.

"Yes! Perfect!" Vilde smiles while clapping her small hands at the same time.

I see Sana rolling her eyes and I laugh.

-

8:30 PM