{3} A Plan (Tendou's POV)

"No way. That's not happening."

"Ughhh come on Ushi! We've got nothing better to do."

"I never said I wouldn't. I'm talking about her and the others. They can't just ditch their whole lives."

"Oh hush. You know they'd do it for F/N."

"Why?"

"Well first of all, lil shithead Shirabu OBVIOUSLY has a crush on her. I can see it in his eyes."

"What about Goshiki and Kawanishi?"

"Puh-lease. F/N is Goshiki's only real friend. And Kawanishi owes F/N. Remember when she paid to furnish half of his bedroom? Hentai posters and all."

"He doesn't watch hentai."

"Don't lie to yourself."

"Okay, but those three weren't the ones I was worried about. I was worried about Semi."

"Ah, Semi. He's off to college soon isn't he?"

"Yes. That's why I was concerned. We need him if you plan on doing this. He's smart and knows how to handle things better than any of us. If you convince his, this crazy plan of yours might actually work."

"Okay Ushi! Get the mini van ready. Bring plenty of blankets too! Oh, and I have dibs on the AUX."

"*Sigh* Tendou this is crazy."

"But I love crazy!"

"Goodbye, Satori."

"Bye the bye."

Tendou sighed dramatically. Convincing Semi will be a task, but I'll do it. He picked up his phone and quickly dialed Semi.

"*Ring ring* Hello? Semisemi?"

"Ah, Satori. What do you need?"

"Well..."

"This is something big that will definitely effect my life in the future, isn't it?"

"Eita you know me so well!"

"Gah, Tendou you know I can't afford to do anything crazy right now."

"No listen. This is important."

"Okay but if this has anything with you not having enough money to buy a body pillow with L/N printed on it then-"

"So basically F/N's parents are dic-"

"I've only heard this 100 times Satori. Just get to the point."

"Well, we made out on her porch and her-"

"YOU MADE OUT ON HER PORCH? BUT WHY? YOU-"

"I KNOW! I messed up. But anyways her parents caught us. And well, I know that her parents have hurt her before. I've seen the scars on her back and I don't want them to hurt her again. So I want to break her out of that house. I know its risky, but we need to find a safer place for her to live her life. I don't want her to live in fear of her family. No one should have to live like that."

"Wow. Satori, I've never heard you so serious before."

"Yeah. Ushi agreed to do it if you came..."

"Waka agreed to something like this? Wow. I'm surprised."

"Yeah, I think the second and third years are coming too."

"Shithead's coming?!"

"Probably. He seems to have a huge crush on F/N. It's kinda funny."

"*Sigh* Okay Satori. And listen. I'm only doing this with you because well... The college I applied to rejected me. So I have time on my hands for now."

"YAY! SEMISEMI!"

"Shut up. But please come and pick me up after you have gotten everyone else. Also I call shotgun."

"Tell that to Ushi. He's driving. Bye SemiSemi!"

Tendou jumped up and down in excitement. He scurried around his apartment to gather all of his stuff.

"Oi! I better text Ushi!"

To: USHIIIIIII >:)

heys heyshye were gonna do it! !!!!111! semi said yes also hew ants shot gun so . ps me n F/N get the bakck 3 seats;) DONT FOR GET BLANKETS MAN

After he had all of his stuff gathered and all of his friends texted, he sprinted out of his apartment to meet Ushijima outside of the building.

"Hello friends!" He shouted as he smiled at the three boys crammed into the middle seats of the car. Tendou casually climbed over them to the back.

"Just put the seat down!" Ushijima scolded.

"No, that'll crush shithead!" Tendou retorted as he patted Shirabu's head.

"You put on too much cologne." Shirabu snorted.

"F/N likes it. Try it sometime." Tendou smirked as he settled himself in the back of the mini van.

Without warning Ushijima took off.

"So Semi or L/N first?"

"F/N asked to be picked up first, so her."

"Okay. Lets hope that she doesn't get caught."

"Don't worry she won't. She's like a ninja!" Tendou beamed. That's when he pulled out his phone only to find out it had died.

"NOOOO! MY PHONE IS DEAD!" He shouted.

"Then plug it in. There's a spot up here..." Kawanishi started.

"No! I forgot my phone charger! Damnit!" He shouted. "Good thing I told my baby girl to bring me one."

"Please no nicknames." Shirabu whined.

"Jealous!" Tendou shouted back.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am. NOT."

"Are too."

AN: Sorry this kinda sucked but it was fun to write. Sorry updates have been slow, i have really bad wifi atm. hope you enjoyed!