Chapter 1

Jace's POV

"...I know my name as its called again..!"

After we sang the last line together, we both held our breath as the laughing and booing began. They even began to throw food at us. I looked at my mum and sister, they both had tears in their eyes and I'm fairly sure I did. I looked to my father who had his face in his hands and was shaking.

Me and my sister where ushered off stage and ran into our dressing room where we finally collapsed. Giving in to the shudders rattling our bodies. I bet if I was at home you could still here us. Our laughter was so loud.

"OMG.....you should.. should of.... seen..the jocks faces! it was tots... amaze. ballz!!" She managed to get out between gasps. I nodded my head in agreement.

"It was totally worth it and did you see dad at the end?!" I said, sobering up a tiny bit. My sister though, just carried on laughing manically, rolling on the floor by my feet.

"Why didn't I bring my phone? I think right now, the image of you looking like a retarded seal is better than anyone's faces out there!" I tutted in annoyance.

My sister stood up and attempted to slap me, missing and losing her balance hence the reason that, when our parents came in, I was the retarded seal laughing at her while her head was stuck in a drum.

I laughed harder at their expressions, clutching my stomach as it began to hurt. My mum and dad just closed the door in time before turning into much more hilarious versions of my retarded seal. We were still at it when my sister finally got the evil drum off her head.

She turned around and immediately the transformation took place. A family of 4 retarded seals on the floor. Honestly, I actually believe that Emily's real parents are mine who gave her up for adoption because having triplets was too much...

-------•---•---•---•---•---•-------

Hey, sorry for the short chapter, confusing huh? well hopefully it'll all work out...:) enjoy it and comment on what should happen because I honestly have no idea!!!

-DaisyMaeXX

Also, pic on side is Emily