2

Zander

Noella got down between my legs and she kept her thumb on my erection. I panted heavily. Why am I panting?? I never pant like this?? She hasn't done anything and I'm PANTING?!?!

She looked up at me with a smirk and slowly unbutton my jeans. I felt myself get tighter and I blushed red. Noella chuckled.

"Zander, sweety, I haven't even done anything and you keep getting hard. Let me guess, are you precumming also?"

I raised my hips up, wanting her to take my pants and boxers off.

"P-Please...Noella-"

"What did I tell you?" I looked down at her and whimpered.

"Please...Mistress. T-Take them off!" Noella smiled and grabbed the hem of both materials and slowly pulled them down. I raised my hips up higher wanting them to come off quickly. But as a submissive...I must wait.

"You look so cute when you're impatient." She chuckled and finally pulled my pants and boxers down. My erection sprung out and I was finally exposed to Noella.

"Oh look, I was right! You are precumming!" Noella laughed and pointed to the precum that dripped down the head. Noella rubbed her thumb over the head and I moaned loud. She smiled and rubbed slowly. My erection was throbbing and I needed more of her. It was aching for her touch.

Soon she wrapped her hand around my aching erection and pumped very slowly. I whimpered.

"Faster..."

"Zander, do you know your manners?" I whimpered even louder as she slowed down.

"Please! Go faster Mistress please!"

"That's a good boy." She then pumped a bit faster, but it wasn't enough. I needed more. Oh God I need more! Noella began to pump my hardness faster and faster, by now I was moaning like crazy. I looked down at her face to see her biting her lip which made me even closer on the edge of cumming.

"M-Mistress...I...I need to cum!" She smiled up at me.

"Hmm, let me think about it." Oh my God what is this woman doing to me!! I've had a mistress before and all but...oh gosh she's amazing!! I panted louder and gripped the couch.

"Please!! I can't hold it anymore!!"

"Fine Zander, you may cum." I gasped as she said those words and I shot my thick liquid out. It went all over her hand and I now felt tired. My body became limp as I breathed heavily. Noella scooped some of my cum onto her finger as she licked it and I blushed at the sight of her doing so. She smiled.

"You taste amazing Zander, I can't wait till we can play even more, but for now, I'm tired and you need to go."

You're tired?? I just fucking squirted out a huge load! And you're tired?? All you did was pump and tease me!

I smiled tiredly and layed back. But then a question came to my mind.

"How...how could you tell that I was submissive?" She stood up and smoothed out her dress as she smirked.

"I could just tell, the vibe you send towards people. The way you look and the way you handled me on the dance floor."

All I did was nervously hold your hips - oh wait.

"So, you agree to be my submissive? Zander?" I bit my lip and looked away as I became red.

"Yes...Mistress. It's all I've wanted when I first saw you." She smiled and sat next to me.

"Well, tomorrow you are to sit with me at lunch. We will go over rules and procedures. Understand?" I nodded my head.

"Yes Mistress." I stood up and pulled my boxers and pants up. Noella smiled and layed back.