So where are we gonna go?

Rian's P.O.V.

I watched us Jenni started gripping the wall to get to Kerin. She let go of the wall and carefully walked.

"Jenni?Whats wrong?"Kerin asked running away from Alex and Jack who were trying to talk to her.

"Nothing don't worry about it."Jenni said smiling. Worrying smiling. I may have only known her for 3 hours,but I could tell that she was very worried.

"Jenni,sit down. Your ankle"I said looking up from my watch.

"No,it's fine."She answered looking at me.

"Whats wrong with your ankle?"Kerin said lifting Jenni's jean leg up and kicking it.

"Kerin." Jenni winced shutting her eyes. Kerin did it again harder.

"Kerin!"Jenni nearly shouted backing up.

"What?"She laughed goffily.

"Don't worry about it.."Jenni said sighing sitting nex to me.

"Come here Kerinnn"Alex said claling her over. She rolled her eyes and stared at us.

"Why is he so annoying?"She said crossing her arms and stomping over. Jenni,Zack and I bursted out laughing.

"So whats your guys story?"Zack asked after we were all sitting in a circle playing cards.Kerin was asleep

"Dad and Mom got murdered and my older sister Jessica got killed from those monsters. My brother Jace was coming was coming home from school to get us out of here, the airplane was covered in those things"She said nearly crying again. Alex hugged her and I rubbed her back.

"She'll never even know what her own parents were like"She said looking at Kerin who was sleeping on Jack's back, who was laying down on the floor.

"Shes soooo light"Jack laughed. He loved this kid.

"Shes 5 whatda expect?"Jenni laughed. There was a growling at the door.

"oh shit."We all said.

"Get in the corner"Jenni said getting up and grabbing a very old baseball bat in the corner.

"Hey! Thats from when we graudated!"Jack exclaimed.

"I'll be right back."Jenni said and walked to the door.

"NOOOOO!"Kerin screamed grabbing her leg.

"Kerin,I  need to do this. I will be right back. Go to the guys"Jenni said quietly. Matt walked over and grab Kerin.

"Thanks Matt"She said.

"Good luck"We all called as she opened the door. 5 feet away from the door.

"COME AND GET ME BITCHES"She screamed and put the bat in her right hand. They all growled and stumbled over to her.

We stood there mid blowned as this girl we just met killed like 50 zombies without a scratch on her. She walked back in and grabbed a paper towel to wash off the stuff on the baseball bat.

"Um,how the fuck did you do that?!"We all yelled. Kerin kicked Alex's groin who was know laying on the ground in pain.

"NO BAD WORDS!"Kerin said and slapped him.

"For a 5 year old she is very vicious."Alex said in a hushed tone.

"She's my sister...whatda except?"Jenni asked laughing