"85%" he says before looking straight ahead shaking his head. "Can't believe I got beaten by a girl" he mumbles.

"Hey! That's very rude of you to say! Look Matt I'm sure your a very good writer but I've been writing stories and such since I was seven and reading novels by the age of six. That's no excuse for saying that, now did you get your paper edited by someone beside yourself?" I ask him. He shakes his head no. Exactly, all you need is an editor to go over your papers.

"Will you edit them for me then?" Matt asks kind of hesitant. He starts fiddling with his backpack string nervous of my answer. he stops in the middle of the walkway waiting for my answer. i already have a lot on my plate from school and the Bella's but I guess helping him wouldn't hurt.

"Sure, just text me when you want me to edit it" I grab his phone that was held out toward me and hand him mine. I enter my name and number and hand him back his phone.

"Thanks! A lot actually, my writing kinda sucks and my roommate sucks at editing stuff, I've already asked him and well he's not the best" Matt says with a laugh. "Anyways, who're you meeting for coffee?"

"Oh my friend Alicia" I answer. Well this is awkward. Then again I'm just awkward when I talk to new people.

"Cool" Matt says. I swear can this get any worse?

"BRIDGET" good god who is calling me now. I see the cafe right there! Can't I go get coffee with a friend without being interrupted. I keep walking forward already knowing who it is.

"Shouldn't we stop so you can talk to whoever's calling you?" Matt asks confused on why I keep walking.

"No, I already know who it is and I'm currently not talking to him" I say shaking my head. Matt smirks at me for no idea why then turns his head to see my pursuer. Finally reaching the outside of the cafe Matt waves goodbye promising to text me when he's done his first draft. Not bothering to hold open the door I walk up to the counter and order a chai tea, which obviously is my favourite drink, well one of them. I grab a seat next to Alicia and breathe a sigh of relief tired from everything.

"There's a guy staring at you two tables over" Alicia says in a quiet whisper unsure of what to make of the situation.

"ugh don't bother, it's only Will and I am currently not talking to him right now" picking up my tea and taking a sip the tea I release a moan of pleasure. I think I like chai tea too much if I just released a moan... awkward.

"Oh okay. Nice moan by the way" she says with a wink. Didn't think she noticed but oh well. "So who was that guy you walked you here?"

"This guy in my psychology class who randomly decided to talk to me today. He asked me to edit his papers because apparently he's not the best writer oh and he basically insulted me by me getting a higher mark than him on our last paper" It feels good to get it all out. "Sorry for the rant I'm just stressed. But how was your day so far?"

Her face lightens as if remembering something amazing " Oh it's okay we all need to rant; this guy in my journalism class asked me out to go get coffee tomorrow" she says her face turning tomato red.

"Awh did somebody ask out wittle Alicia" I probably sound stupid but whatever makes Alicia feel embarrassed. What? I'm a great friend... I just like making fun of my friends in a jokingly matter.

"Bridget shut up!" Her face turns beet red "So what's going on with you and Greg?"

I feel the blood rise to my cheeks causing me to blush "I don't know honestly, like I really like him and I'm pretty sure he likes me. Oh and we kissed too, but i'm not sure if we're official or not but I do spend a lot of time with him whenever I can" It's sure, it's been what a week maybe two and I don't know if we're official or not. He's never called me his girlfriend. Guys are so confusing.