Chapter 4

"So how was your night?" Beca says as soon as I plop down onto my bed. I continue staring at the ruling above me before I answer her.

"Honestly I had fun" I say facing her, crossing my legs criss cross apple sauce or Indian style. "It's just I can't like him"

"Why" Beca says. Still laying down on her side of the room throwing a plastic ball up in the air.

"Long story" I say. "Your going to drop the ball and it going to land on your face"

"Nuh uh" she says shaking her head in denial. I start looking around for my laptop which I can't find for some reason. "OW!" Beca yells.

"Told ya" I say still in search for my laptop. "Do you know where my laptop is?" I ask Beca who is still rubbing her face from when the ball hit her nose.

"It's underneath your bed" she yells over her shoulder as she walks into her closet. Under my bed? Why would it be under my bed? I lift up the blanket that is currently shading the underneath of the bed. And what do you know. My laptop is there unharmed. Well I think it's unharmed. Grabbing my laptop and sitting on my bed I open it up and let the computer turn on. It's a Saturday night and all I want to do is relax ad watch netflix.

"Bridget?" Beca calls out popping her head out of the closet. "Wanna come to auditions with me?"

"What kind of auditions?" If it's singing I definitley don't wanna go.

"Um I'm holding auditioning for the Barden Bella's. So can you please come audition? You're really good at singing! I've heard you before and pretty sure Greg has too!" She says with a wink. Well I have nothing better to do.

"Fine but you owe me" I say. Well there goes a productive night of watching Harry Potter and staying in bed like the hermit I am.

"Cool thanks! Auditions start at 6 pm!" I quickly look at the clock and notice its 5:45 pm.

"Um shouldn't we get going?" I ask while waving my phone around which shows the time.

"Right we should get going!" She pulls me out of the room and locks the door.

*************************

I wanted to say thank you to Charlie212 who made my amazing new cover! Thank you for getting this story to over 300 reads and hopefully over 400 reads! Really hope you guys like this story cause I am giving this one my full attention and almost completely ignoring my other story. Vote, Fan, Comment please! I wanna know if people actually like this.