Oneshot (Solangelo)

RATED PG-13

MILD LANGUAGE (CENSORED)

ADULT THEMES

YADDA YADDA YADDA

"We are getting you laid tonight," Jason remarked, handing Nico a drink.

"Why?"

"Because you haven't brought a guy home in six weeks. And you haven't held a single relationship since you left that Mike guy."

Nico snorted. "Yeah, because all the guys here are either straight or *ssholes. No thanks." Taking a long drink from his beer, he turned to Jason. "Why are you so interested? You haven't been this involved in my sex life since we dated."

"I just want you to relax for once. You've been snippy for over a week, and I'm tired of it. So go find a guy, take him home, and come back when you're not so horny and agitated."

"I'm not horny or agitated."

"Uh, yeah, you are."

"Prove it, Grace."

Jason rolled his eyes. "Your eyebrows are furrowed. You're agitated. And you're super tense and won't stop looking around. You only do that when you're horny."

"I don't."

"Yes, you do. Believe me, I know." Jason pointed at a brown-haired guy at the other end of the bar. "How about him?"

"Been there, done that. Last year."

"Oh." Jason blinked. "Seriously?"

Nico nodded curtly. "If you're serious about this getting laid thing, we should go to a different bar. I know most of the guys here."

Jason laughed. "You really do get around, don't you?"

"Yep."

"What about college kids?"

Nico looked up from his drink. "What?"

"Ever tried hooking up with one? I know a guy who's in his third year of med school. He might be straight, though..." Jason trailed off, and Nico went back to his beer, only to find it empty.

Once he'd ordered another one, he turned back to Jason. "I don't date older guys. Third year eggheads are way older than I am, and I don't wanna f*ck a thirty-year-old."

"Nah, this guy's our age. Younger, I think."

"Impossible," Nico scoffed. "I'm barely twenty-two. He'd still be in college, forget third year of med school."

"I'm serious. He's some kind of genius. Started college at fifteen or something."

"No way."

"Yes way." Jason picked up his drink, gesturing with it. "I'll introduce you to him sometime. Maybe his genius will rub off on you."

"F*ck you."

"I'd love to," came a voice.

Nico whirled around and came face-to-face with a grinning blond who looked remarkably like Jason. Somehow, though, this person was... better. His hair was longer and curly, and he was tall. Holy hell, he was tall.

Then Nico realized what this far-too-attractive stranger had just said. "How many other people has that line worked on?" he asked, barely able to keep from stuttering.

"Well, I've never been turned down before. I've also never been successful, but that's not the point." The stranger grinned.

Nico laughed. "I'd argue that it is the point. Did you decide to test out a pickup line on the first guy you saw, or was it me in particular?"

Before the stranger could respond, Jason stepped in. "Nico, this is Will. The third year med I was literally just telling you about. Will, this is my friend Nico."

"Bullsh*t," Nico stated. "He doesn't even look old enough to drink. There's no way he's in med school."

"I'll be twenty-two in July," Will interrupted. "And yes, I am in my third year of med school. I'd explain, but it's boring. Hi, Jason," he added as an afterthought. Jason nodded. Turning back to Nico, Will continued. "Yes, it was you in particular. Don't ask me why- I don't know. But what I do know is that you are incredibly attractive and I really would like to get to know you. You can interpret that last part any way you want to."

Nico shrugged. "Fair point." Grabbing the front of Will's shirt, he pulled the blond into a kiss. When they broke apart, Nico grinned. "You can tell your friends that that line has a one hundred percent success rate."