OMG

(Still Kaoru's POV)

She blushed even harder this time and I chuckled. She looked back down. She was sad.

"What's wrong? I'm you're friend can't you tell me?"

"It's complicated Kaoru. Just butt of."

She got up and went towards the door. I grabbed her arm and pined her to the wall. She didn't hesitate but she didn't look into my eyes.

"(Y/n), I have told you my deepest of darkest of secrets and you can't tell me even one?!"

She looked at me with a scared face, then with a sad face. She hesitated opened her mouth and then closed it again. I looked at her perfect (e/c) eyes, then looked at her perfectly pink cheeks and finally at her Rosie lips. We looked at each other then realized how close we were. I backed away and blushed a little but what I hated the most was the thought of me actually wanting to kiss one of my friends. It's just crazy. I mean, she doesn't like me like that anyways. Besides the possibility of her liking me back, that is if I really like her, which in that case we're only friends, would be 30% or less. What am I thinking!

"Anyways (y/n). I know I shouldn't push you to tell me. I'm sorry."

"No. I'm sorry Kaoru for not being honest with you and don't worry it won't happen again. I just found out something today and it's hard to take it all in. I promise you I will be the friend you never had, the one that supports you no matter what and trust in you."

"Thanks. I don't know how you can deal with Hikaru and me anyways. You need a lot of patience for that alone. So I will try to be less hard on you."

"K. Then see you tomorrow at school Kaoru?" She said with a cute little face like if she was an angel.😊

"Yeah. See you tomorrow."

I let myself out and go back home. I take a bath, get in my pjs and go to bed but all I think about was that moment when I pinned (y/n) to the wall and how perfect her features where and what would have happened if we would have kissed. That moment was replaying again and again and again in my head and I didn't know how to stop but finally at the end I finally fell asleep.

Time skip (you're POV)

I woke up and the first thing that went into my mind was when Kaoru was here yesterday and everything that happened. I blushed and then took a bath. Tamaki and me got in the limo. I stared at the sky thinking about what happened yesterday. We got to the school and got out the limo. I got to class and tried to avoid but neither of the devil twins were at the class. So I sat down next to Haruhi and asked her if I could tell her something in lunch. She said yes and smiled at me.

I look at the door and I see Hikaru and Kaoru entering. I look down trying to avoid eye contact and ignore them through the entire class. He comes to me to talk but I grabbed Haruhi by the hand and run off before he came. It feels weird being friends with a boy you like. Most of the time he just wants to talk but I freak out and start running. So me and Haruhi ran to the garden. It was beautiful at this time of day. I told her everything that happened and asked her what to do. She said I should confess but that's crazy talk. How could I tell my friend that I like him. This is so hard.

We go to our next class and I avoid Kaoru in all of our classes although I knew we would have to talk eventually in the Host Club. I hope there aren't that many costumers today and we can go early today. It's been really hard to avoid a person that knows you well and can anticipate most of your moves. Uhh! Why did this have to happen.

I get to the hall in front of  the Host Club. I lean against the wall and slide down the wall. All I could think about was Kaoru. His laugh, his smile, his eyes, his kindness, his jokes, his hair, his face, everything. All I could repeat in my head was all that happened that day when he came to my house. Uhh! Ok (y/n), calm down. You just have to deal with him for a few hours. You can do this. I enter through the doors and run to where Haruhi was. I help her prepare for everything and go to the kitchen avoiding Kaoru that said something but I tried to ignore that.

Kaoru enters the kitchen trying to catch my attention. He grabbed my hand and hugged me. He asked what was going on. I sigh. He let's me go. I look down to the counter and I feel a tear going down my cheeks. He sees my crying and looks down for our eyes to meet. He wipes my tears so I have no chance of looking away from his eyes.

"(Y/n). What's wrong? You have been ignoring me since school started?"

"I can't take it anymore. I have something I need to tell you. But I'll tell you tomorrow. Please don't freak out when I tell you."

"K. But please if you need anything I can help you with tell me. Were supposed to be friends. Well I think you're actually my best friend and I couldn't ask for a better best friend than you."

He hugs me and I hug him back. "Sure."

We return to do what we're supposed to do. All I think about is what I'm gonna say to him cause I don't really want to tell him that I like him. Plus it's clear that he doesn't like me back. I mean he just friend zoned me so.