Day 2

(Still your POV)

It's a normal day again, but this time I wake up earlier than usual and I wake up Tamaki to ask him a question. He wakes up but he is still half asleep. It's so cute he looks like a sleepy puppy😍.

"Tamaki wake up! I need to ask you something!"

"I'm up! I'm up! Oh, it's just you (y/n). What's up?"

"Wake up Tamaki! Hurry up and get ready! I want to ask you something!"

He went to get ready while I went downstairs to help the chef make breakfast and help the maids make the table. He came downstairs and sat down at the table. I went to get his breakfast and put it in front of him. After that I got mine and sat down at the table.

"So (y/n), what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh, Tamaki I know that the Host Club all the members are boys but I would like to help you after school. I mean I could be the secretary or something like that and just in case I will not host anybody, it's just helping out. Plus I can be of use in the kitchen, I mean Haruhi has to make tea and host so I can help out and you know you love my cooking and my special tea."

"Ok, but just because you mentioned cooking and your special tea😍! You can help out in the kitchen and you'll be the new secretary."

"Yay! Thank you Thank you Thank you!"

I ran out the door, gave Antoinette her special food (made by yours truly😋 ), then went up to my room to think.
I laid down on my bed to wait for Tamaki to finish doing all he needs to do for us to go. He really is an idiot. I can't believe it was this easy to get him to let me be in his club. I just hope that I can figure out what's going on with Kaoru.

I really care for my friends, even if they're really annoying😅.I heard big bro call me, so i went downstairs and got in the limo. He saw that I was lost in thought but didn't ask. Good thing he didn't cause I don't want him to think that I'm just doing this for Kaoru and get sad. Hey, now that I have extra time with Haruhi maybe I can ask her if she really is a girl, so I can be sure. It's weird that she is doing as if she was a host. Maybe I can also get her to tell me why. Oh I almost forgot I have to ask her if we have met before.

We arrive to Ouran. I dash of to get to class. Tamaki went behind me but then he got surrounded by a mob of girls. I get to class and see that Hikaru and Kaoru are not here yet but Haruhi is. So I went to where Haruhi was.

"Hey Haruhi!"

"Hey (y/n)! What's up."

"Have you seen Hikaru and Kaoru?!"

"No, what for?"

"Can we go eat lunch together at the garden? I brought my own lunch today. Oh, and I need to ask you something."

"Yeah, sure."

"Ok, thanks!"

I put all my stuff on my desk then went to the window. I sat down next to the window to check when the devil twins would get here. I see two boys in the garden with a girl one boy was holding a letter. When I look closely it was the devil twins, but what could they've been doing? I try to listen closely cause you could hear a little bit through the window. I hear them telling the girl that they were going to play the wich one is Hikaru game. She lost and started crying while Hikaru started to rip the letter. They told her that how could she love one of us if she couldn't even tell them apart.

I gasped silently. So that is their problem, that nobody can tell them apart, but I won and Haruhi once won too. Why could have Kaoru gotten a little down about. Oh no! I hid as fast as I could and went to my seat in front of Haruhi cause Kaoru noticed I was watching them. Let's just hope they don't get mad with me or anything.

(Kaoru's POV)

Seriously nobody can tell us apart. I look up to see that (y/n) was looking at us while we did this and then she left. I hope she didn't see all of that, although I know she saw something. Haruhi needed some time but (y/n) she was the only person to burst down our wall that fast. Today I will figure her out.

Time skip(your POV)

So as I asked of Haruhi we went to the garden and ate our lunch. I admired the beautiful flowers so I took out my sketch pad and started sketching them.

"Hey, Haruhi, I'm now a member of the Host Club and I'll be helping you out in the kitchen."

"That's good news. I needed help anyways, thanks. So what did you want to talk about (y/n)?"

"Well I keep having this feeling as if I know you. Could you possibly have gone to a cooking competition in a commoners market when you where five?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Do you remember that little girl that got in second place behind you?that had long hair and big curls at the end of her (h/c) hair? She was also wearing like a turquois dress. She played with you until the judges called us to give us an answer. "

"I remember her. Was that you?"

"Yeah, I new I had seen you somewhere but I didn't know if it was you. Plus you made it hard for me since you are pretending to be a boy. Oh, that reminds me. Why are you a host and acting like a boy?"

"Well it's a long story that if you go to my house after the Host Club I might tell you."

"Ok. Plus we can study together and I really want to see your father again. He was so fun."

"Ok then, we have to get to class see you at the club."

(Kaoru's POV)

So, she is a childhood friend of Haruhi, she knows about Haruhi being a girl, and now she is a member of the Host Club and let's not forget she's Tamaki's sister. What is she trying to do here at Ouran?