Chapter.14.

•Ariel•
I wait impatiently for Weston to come back with Abbie. I have her location on since that was a thing. I always worried about her. But when ever she leaves I don't say anything to mom or dad just so we can be on good terms with everybody. Also she's my sister and that's what sisters do. I see Weston come in with Abbie and some girl. I gave him a confused look.  "Weston I didn't tell you to pick up a girl while your getting my sister." I laugh slightly "Oh no she was with Abbie" He says awkwardly laughing "Oh" I say laughing my butt of. "So Abbie who's your friend?" I say walking up to her friend smiling at her. "I'm Kylie!" She's smiled with her perfectly a lined teeth.
"We've been best friends online for two years and I surprised her today!" Kylie says with happiness in her eyes. "Aww that's so cool!" I say full of excitement. "And also the best thing is she is joining us on tour!" Abbie says full of happiness.

"Omg welcome to the family!" I say hugging Kylie I then quickly let go "Omg I'm so rude I'm Ariel!"
"Oh I know Abbie told me!"
"Oh ok"
"So the meet and greet just ended so we have free time to hang out!" I lightly jumped up and down
"That sounds fun!" Abbie and Kylie say at the same time. They both laugh. I like seeing Abbie happy.