the story of jeff the killer

Start from the beginning

“Jeff, it’s the day.” she says as she open’s up the curtains and lets light flood into Jeff’s room.

“What, what’s today?” says Jeff as he stirs awake.

“Why, it’s Billy’s party.” Jeff is now fully awake.

“Mom, you’re joking, right? You don’t expect me to go to some kid’s party after…” There’s a long pause.

“Jeff, we both know what happened. I think this party could be the thing that brightens up the past days. Now, get dressed.” Jeff’s mother walks out of the room and walks down to get ready herself. Jeff fights himself to get up. He picks out a random shirt and pair of jeans and walks down stairs. He see’s his mother and father all dressed up; his mother in a dress and my father in a suit. He thinks, why they would ever wear such fancy clothes to a kid’s party?

“Son, is that all your gonna wear?” says Jeff’s mom.

“Better than wearing too much.” he says. His mother pushes down the feeling to yell at him and hides it with a smile.

“Now Jeff, we may be over dressed, but this is how you go if you want to make an impression.” says his father. Jeff grunts and goes back up to his room.

“I don’t have any fancy clothes!” he yells down stairs.

“Just pick out something.” says his mother. He looks around in his closet for what he would call fancy. He finds a pair of black dress pants he had for special occasions and an undershirt. He can’t find a shirt to go with it though. He looks around, and finds only striped and patterned shirts. None of which go with dress pants. Finally he finds a white hoodie, just lying on a chair and puts it on. He walks down stairs to find his parents are all ready.

“You’re wearing that?” they both say. His mother looks at her watch. “Oooh, no time to change. Let’s just go.” She says as she herds Jeff and his father out the door. They cross the street over to Barbera and Billy’s house. They knock on the door and at it appears Barbera, just like his parents, way over dressed. As they walk inside all we can see is adults, no kids.

“The kids are out in the yard. Jeff, how about you go and meet some of the kids?” says Barbera.

Jeff walks outside to a yard full of kids. They’re running around in weird cowboy costumes, and shooting each other with plastic guns. He might as well be standing in a Toys R Us. Suddenly a kid comes up to him and hands him a toy gun and hat.

“Hey, mitsew. Wanna pway?” he says.

“Aah, no kid. I’m way too old for this stuff.” The kid looks at him with that weird puppydog face.

“Pwease?” says the kid. “Fine,” says Jeff. He puts on the hat and starts to pretend shoot at the kids. At first he thinks it’s totally ridiculous, but then he starts to actually have fun. It may not be super cool, but it’s the first time he’s done something that takes his mind off of Liu. So he plays with the kids for a while, until he hears a noise. It’s a weird rolling noise. Then it hits him. Just as it does Randy, Troy, and Keith all jump over the fence on their skateboards. Jeff drops the fake gun and rips off the hat. Randy looks at Jeff with a burning hatred.

“Hello, Jeff is it?” he says. “We have some unfinished business.” Jeff sees the bruised nose on his face." I think we’re even. I beat the shit out of you, and you get my brother sent to JDC."

Randy gets an angry look in his eye. “Oh no, I don’t go for even, I go for winning. You may have kicked our asses that one day, but not today.” As he said that Randy rushes Jeff. They both fall to the ground. Randy punches Jeff in the nose, and Jeff grabs him by the ears and head butts him. Jeff pushes Randy off of him and both rise to their feet. Kids were screaming and parents were running out of the house. Troy and Keith both pull guns out of their pockets.