War has Begun

So anyway. No. 6 here it is

Please enjoy

:)

•••

Sherlock sat frozen for a while. John could see the confusion in his eyes and knew didn't know what to say. He could feel the hesitation vibrating through the room.

"Wait." John spoke finally, breaking the silence.

"I, I found something downstairs in your pocket." John stood up and began to run down the stairs but he stopped.

"Don't go anywhere?? please?" he didn't wait for a reply before hurtling down the stairs. He paused by the kitchen to see how mrs Hudson was.

"I'm alright dearie. Just a bit tired. The detective and Mary left a while ago. Thought it'd be best to leave you two alone for while."

A hint of a smile escaped mrs Hudson before she turned back to the kitchen.

John bent down slowly to pick up the fallen letter. It lay exactly where he dropped it, lying so he could see the back of the paper. covered in an intricate pattern he didn't notice in his fear.

He ran back upstairs his knowledge limiting him, but he knew someone who would know. Reaching the top step he put his hand on the handle and paused. Doubt infesting his mind. Would he still be there. He took a tentative step forwards into the living room.

He let out a sigh of relief. the room was also as he left it, the great mind, the great human being sat in his chair with his tea.

"You're looking at me like I'm the best thing in the world." Again the clear cut voice dragged him out his trance and into the real world. John didn't reply but just smiled and handed over the letter to Sherlock.

Sherlock held the letter as though it were the most fragile thing in the world. His long fingers traced the letters first and the pattern before placing the letter on the table.

John watched his partners mind work. He saw the cogs turning until revelation clicked in his eyes. With that revelation though, came fear, and a memory of pain.

"Moriarty. he's back" he sounded unsure but john could feel the truth in that sentence.

John shivered. A bone chilling shiver. It crept down his spine. John didn't know what to say. The man who had ruined everything. The man who tried to kill him. The man who had tried to ruin sherlock. The man who caused him to suffer for two years. Anger exploded within john.

"Well lets go and get him." reason had escaped johns head. No reason or logic.

"John sit down there's more." The blunt town made him obey. His rage subsided and he was stuck in a terrorising calm.

"He's coming back to destroy for real now, but I think he still has people working for him." Sherlocks face looked torn

"How could I be so stupid, how could I spend 2 years taking down his organisation and not realise he was there. Watching. It was all for nothing."

All of it. John knew what he was referring to. In that moment John knew that Sherlock cared. Sherlock had missed him for those two years. He had found it just as hard.

John was angry. Too angry.

Sherlock stopped.

"He has someone inside the government." Sherlocks face twisted in confusion. Confusion in his emotions.

"Somebody, close to mycroft."

•••

Well here you go.

Sorry

:S

Vomment?¿