"there.. there.. yes!!! I want that Giraffe!" Macy said as I hit the Giraffe plushie and  won it.

"here's the next one." I collected all my strength and poof! I hit the big Elephant stuffed toy and won it for Ellie.

"for you. I hope you both enjoyed that." I said and Ellie was really happy. Macy was happy as well, but not as happy as Ellie.

We went for some popcorn and cotton candy as we watched the play that was being shown on the center stage.

"The Cinderella sure is pretty." Ellie said as I look at her. I got carried away and smiled at her.

"you're prettier." I said and I kind of made it really awkward. Shit! think Brad think!

"and so does Macy. you two are a hundred times prettier than her." I said and Ellie laughed at me. That was close.

"awwwwwww. It ended. Hey mind waiting for me? I have to pee." She said and I nodded. I laughed at her cuteness.

"Stop." Macy said when Ellie wasn't here with us

"excuse me?" I asked. she just crossed her arms on her chest and looked at me with one of her eyebrows raised.

"stop breaking them up." shit. She knew?

"I am not." I started denying but she just laughs at me.

"talking to her last night? talking to Elyar this morning? having breakfast alone with my bestfriend? getting the larger plushie for her? tell me. Are you not planning on breaking them up?" She asked me. How can she be this observant?

"fine! I'll admit it. I'm trying to break them up because I can't move on and I don't want to move on." I said that only unleashed a furious Macy that looked like she's going to eat me.

"look Pal. If they broke up because of you, I swear to every Living creature in this universe that you will regret it." She said and by then Ellie went running to us.

"what'd I miss?" She asked but Macy just went away.

"hey where are you going?" Ellie shouted.

"home! I'm sick." She said as she waved her hand and left us.

"So how about we head home as well." She invited and I agreed. 

We caught up to Macy and went home together. Macy wasn't talking to me the whole ride and Ellie was busy texting and calling Elyar.

"I'm really starting to get worried." Ellie said.

"you should be." Macy muttered but Ellie doesn't seem to hear it. 

"Hey if you get this, please call me. I'll wait for you at the park now. I need to talk to you." She said as she told the driver to stop the car.

"Are you sure you're okay? I could accompany you if you want?" I offered but she didn't let me.

"Let me fix my relationship with him. You've done enough okay?" Ellie said and waved goodbye at us.

It was silent and awkward on the way home. Macy wasn't talking to me even if I tried to. 

"hey look. I know what I'm doing and I know I'm more deserving than Elyar. Did you see how he treated Ellie? He couldn't even let his pride down." I said and this time she faced me.

"and if you respected them and moved on, this wouldn't happen. Ellie loves everything about him, even the negative ones. Just accept the fact that you can't be the one Ellie's gonna love. She Loves Elyar so stop!" She nearly shouted. I stayed quiet until we arrived at the hotel. She went outside first but I didn't.

"you want to go somewhere?" The driver said and I shook my head telling him he should rest for today. I went at the back to get my car and drove off towards the park to check on Ellie. 

Being in love sure is complicated. Even though she has someone, I still hope that she will see me as someone who can be loved like how she loves Elyar right now. Damn it! Why am I too late? Why didn't I know her first before Elyar? Why can't I move on? Why am I still loving a person who doesn't love me back? why?

When I arrived there, lots of people were gathering on the center of the park. I tried to check on it to see what's going on. I came closer only to see a passed out Ellie in the middle of the park.

"Ellie!" I called her but she didn't open her eyes. I carried her to my car and drove to the nearest hospital. The nurses rushed her to the emergency room and checked on her to know the cause of her passing out in the middle of the park. 

"we'll notify you when later when the examinations are all done." The nurse told me as I nodded. I took Ellie's phone and took Elyars number so I could call him on my phone.

"Who's this?" He answered and I'm fucking pissed off at him right now!

"Ellie has been calling you for several times already! Why aren't you answering?!" I nearly shouted and I just heard a sigh from him.

"look it's our problem and you have to stay out of it." He said it so plain and calm. 

"Did you know what happened to Ellie when she told you she'd wait for you at the park?" I asked him.

"what happened?" He suddenly became worried.

"oh now you're worried?"  I said.

"just tell me what happened." He said. From the tone of his voice, he was pissed off by me, as usual.

"She passed out and she's still in the emergency room. I'll text you the address." I said and ended the Conversation.

"excuse me? We already have the results. She had a fever when you brought her here and you said she was on the park when you saw her?" The nurse asked and I nodded.

"Her fever rose up because of the weather. Just let her rest here for today and she'll be okay tomorrow morning. That's all." The nurse said and went to her desk. After a while, Elyar arrived.

"Where's Ellie?" He asked and I pointed at the door in front of me. Ellie's was still asleep and Elyar was holding her hand while kissing it for several times.

"I'll leave you two alone until she wakes up." I said as I was about to close the door, Elyar suddenly spoke.

"Thanks lad. For bringing her here." He said and I nodded as I went out to give them privacy.

Mission: getting Elyar's trust, COMPLETE!

What is he up to this time?? hmmmmmmmm? Till next chapter guys! :)